Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Kärcher Rotary Wash Brush With Adaptable Angle - Pressure Washer Accessory
|Price:||£37.17 FREE UK delivery.|
- Manufactured in Germany
- The accessory fits all Karcher Pressure Washers
- Powered by the water supply, spinning the brush head
- Supports the easy removal of even the most obstinate of dirt and stains
- The brush automatically works with detergent via the detergent tank or detergent suction tube
- The brush has a non marking rubber bumper around the brush head
- The angle of the brush head can also be adapted via the adjustable knuckle
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The rotary wash brush provides effortless cleaning of all smooth surfaces (varnish, glass, plastic, metal). It uses gentle-action rotating bristles and has a 180° adjustable joint for cleaning difficult-to-reach areas. Working at low pressure it can be used to apply cleaning detergent.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
very soon I will report them to the Bank
But after reading reviews on this product I see that it is not broken and is performing as others who have owned one have said theirs too operates the same.
1) The head rotates so slowly it might as well not rotate.
2) It made no difference to the speed either when it was set to (wash/clean) or mix.
This is a very expensive product and for its price you expect a certain amount of reliability especially from a company such as karcher I will be returning the brush for a refund and then just buying the much cheaper car brush.
Such a let down.
As this is Karcher, I thought it would work - not so. Either you have the brush spinning at a reasonable speed, reasonable amonut of water coming through driving brush head seeking to remove dirt from car, but no shampoo; or some shampoo coming through, but hardly spinning at all. I was using 110 bar Karcher pressure washer with a more than adequate inflow of water.
In 10 minutes of use, trying to get it to work and find a balance between brush speed and shampoo actually coming through, I went through 1/4 of a Karcher car shampoo pouch which at c.£6 a pop are not that cheap. (Wasn't impressed with shampoo either, I have to say; almost no suds / foam. Car was almost as dirty afterwards as before and I resorted to 'old fashioned' bucket and sponge with a decent shampoo.)
I was using outside tap and hose - so cold water - through my pressure washer, maybe shampoo needs hot water to 'activate', but if so this is nowhere mentioned on shampoo pouch or brush box.
Fixing brush to pressure washer also not that easy and a small extension between pressure washer 'trigger' and brush can be helpful to extend reach, as other review recommends (extension for my Karcher patio cleaner worked well.)
Conclusion? A complete waste of money.
Advice? Pressure wash car to remove some dirt, then use bucket and sponge! Your car will a) be cleaner; b) you'll have saved a fair amount of money! and c) your neighbor may not end up laughing at you (as mine did when product obviously didnt work)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This tool was pointless - resorted to using a sponge.
Look for similar items by category
- DIY & Tools > Painting Supplies, Tools & Wall Treatments
- DIY & Tools > Power, Garden & Hand Tools > Power Tool Accessories > Pressure Washer Accessories
- DIY & Tools > Substores > Regular Stores > DIY & Tools: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Garden & Outdoors > Mowers & Outdoor Power Tools
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Home & Kitchen > Kitchen & Home Appliances > Vacuums & Floor Care > Vacuum Accessories > Brushes