on 8 June 2017
Was cheaper to buy this handle and hose than just an extension hose, the main reason was the stock one was so short, this nearly doubles the length and have used it on a 4x4 and no need to drag the machine closer to me any more, the usual high standard and quality of Karcher products, it comes with a quick release adapter that you now screw on to replace the old screw on type every time you wanted to use the machine, saying that it does stick out quite a bit and rests on the floor so have to be careful I don't knock it, but so much easier to fit and remove.
on 18 March 2017
Was a little concerned when this product arrived that I couldn't locate the hose into the trigger gun without it immediately falling out. But it just needed a little more of a shove, and it locked in place. Fits perfectly as a replacement for the fractured hose/trigger on my Karcher 530 NH (Halfords variant). Tried it out this morning - works perfect.

Note delivered 4 days earlier than expected. Well done Amazon!
on 7 September 2017
After the shock of the pressure hose springing a "spraying" leak, I was disappointed - but then the Karcher had not been used for three years. A neighbour saw what was happening and immediately told me what to do and where to purchase the replacement. I followed his advice and the high pressure hose arrived in no time and the cleaning of the paths and parking areas continued. Really pleased that spare parts are available so easily.
Thank you.
on 5 September 2017
Bought this to replace the existing hose on my Karcher K2 washer to give me a longer reach when cleaning my car. You do need to be careful when fitting this as the screw type of the hose and the Karcher are metal on plastic. Therefore you need to make sure you don't ruin the thread. Also you need to make sure it is fully tightened as otherwise it will fly off under the pressure (yes, I speak from experience).
This works perfectly and I think the pressure is slightly better. Allows me to clean all round my car without having to turn the car round or stretching.
on 26 April 2011
This quick fit hose and gun works well as a replacement part, it comes with a qiuck fit adaptor so it worked with my K520M even though the old one wasnt a qick fit type.
on 7 March 2017
Excellent product easy to fit together with new fittings supplied parts fit ok with those I already have for gun .recommended.
on 13 May 2017
A substantial upgrade to the standard hose, longer, brass fittings and push fit as well as an adaptor to convert the older style

Worth buying even if you haven't managed to break the old one...
on 30 July 2017
Needed this because my rabbit chewed through the original one. It arrived quickly and was easy to fit. Slightly longer hose than the original so easier to use. Very happy
on 30 September 2013
The replacement hose and plug-in adaptor is a great idea but I am not impressed by the build quality of the handgun.
I have used mine about three times and the last time a little plastic pipe that fits into the end of the lance when the bayonet clip is used has come away. It has somehow snapped even though there should be no lateral movement.
So who is going to replace this? Amazon who supplied it or Karcher who made it? I am awaiting to hear back from them. So far, no reply.
on 26 July 2017
The hose I got with my karcher k2 compact burst, purchased this as a replacement which is much longer and much better quality. The original hose was plastic the new one is a rubber type. Also comes with quick release connector which is good. Prime next day delivery was great also.