- Also check our best rated Karcher Pressure Washer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.00 UK delivery
Kärcher OC3 Portable Cleaner, 6 V, Yellow
|Price:||£129.52 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£20.47 (14%)|
- Lightweight and portable - the OC3 is lightweight and easy to keep in your car or caravan for rinsing off any outdoor equipment straight after you've finished.
- Ideal pressure - 5 bar pressure makes it easy to gently clean: muddy bikes, wellies, dogs, pushchairs and even surf boards or diving equipment.
- Full range of accessories - our accessory kits include the perfect tools for cleaning bikes, pets or outdoor equipment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Sealey PW1712 Pressure Washer 12V Rechargeable
Hozelock Pico Power Pressure Washer
Bosch Professional GHP 5-13 C High Pressure Washer
Bosch EasyAquatak 120 High Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SDJ Sports Ltd||Ace Tools and Consumables||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Yellow||Grey and Orange||Grey||Blue||Green||Yellow|
|Item Weight||2.17 kg||6.76 kg||8 kg||15 kg||5 kg||5 kg|
|Power source||Battery powered||Corded electric||—||Corded electric||Corded electric||230v|
|Wattage||—||60 watts||1,700 watts||—||—||1,400 watts|
Whether you're a mountain biker, a dog walker, a camper or simply love spending time in the great outdoors, trailing mud into your car, tent or caravan is never a happy end to the day. What's more, leaving dried-on dirt on your outdoor equipment doesn't do it any favours - it's much better to rinse it off as soon as possible. That's where the Kärcher portable cleaner comes in - a simple and lightweight solution for cleaning on the go.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Karcher device, being standalone in term of power and water, seems an ideal tool to have.
* Very compact, lightweight, easy to transport and store
* Charger is very small
* Tidy: no leaks on the hose, or when removing and putting back the water tank
* Looks well made
* Hose and pressure gun fit neatly inside of the bottom yellow compartment. Coiled hose is long (2m)
* About 15 min of usage on one battery charge
* Accessories (available separately): additional bottom compartment, brushes, suction hose so that an external water source can used such as a bigger tank etc.
* Not a lot of pressure (probably similar to a regular hose), but then higher pressure would not be good on bike components anyway
* 4 liter tank is not enough to clean a moderately dirty bicycle. Would need to refill at least once, or buy the optional suction tube and use such tube with a bigger external tank/bottle. Built-in tank empties in 2 min of continuous usage (flow is 2L/minute)
* Expensive for what it is. Should probably be priced below £100, and could at least contain the extra grey plastic bottom storage bin, or a different plastic nozzle. However, there is little competition, in term of standalone battery operated cleaners, and those are expensive too
* Expensive accessories (surely, different types of plastic nozles could have been included)
* Fairly long time to charge in full (3 hours). However, top-ups are much quicker (maybe 20 min to recharge 4 min of use)
* Rubber cap on top of the tank is fiddly to close, and handles can be fiddly to operate too
As this device battery/pump is only 6v, not a lot of power/pressure can be expected. Karcher is selling this as a low pressure device, so description is not misleading.
I previously used a small pump connected to my car (12v) and this had significantly more pressure/flow (about 5.5l per minute, so almost three times as much), for a fraction of the price (about £25 for the pump, hose, suction tube and water gun). Search for "12v Pressure Washer Wash Pump 80w kit" or similar wording. Drawbacks of such solution: leaks around the pump, very noisy, untidy, need for a power supply (car battery) and separate water feed/tank.
However, the Karcher device is neater, tidier (no leaks), quieter, easier to use and completely standalone. It's losing 1 star because of its high price, lack of basic accessories included for that price and cost of accessories (£40 for a plastic bucket and a brush).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?