on 16 October 2017
Disappointed clasp not good
on 21 November 2013
My wife bought this for me, I'm a bit of an ageing rocker and biker dude. It looks great, is great to wear and looks cool with the other bracelets I wear. Highly recomended
on 22 January 2014
I bought this for my brother, he's 30, average height, slim build and, based on the reviews here, I thought it would be ideal, a masculine looking bracelet. Yes it does tick some of the boxes in that it looks really good, is well made, I particularly like the fastening that is simply pulled apart as it's magnetic, and quite strong... sadly, getting it around a wrist without being quite tight and then putting some strain on the fastening was quite a disappointment. It might fit a young teen, but not an average mans wrist sadly. I read one review that said it fitted their wrist and they 'were a biker'?! Did I just get unlucky in that they made this one too small??
It took ages to get here by post and the frank marks appeared to have come from China? For the cost and inconvenience it's not worth sending back. Charity shop.
Disappointed.
on 17 October 2013
The bracelet is nice and big. Very masculine and trendy.. Looks great on a larger wrist like mine. I like the magnetic clasp, easy to put on and take off. Very well made for the price.
on 5 November 2013
The magnet locking system is extremely easy to use and secure.
Great looking wristband. Not too over-the-top but also quite masculine.
Seems very good quality for the price!
on 1 November 2013
Good looking and good quality for the price. Had to superglue one end back into the magnetic clasp after two months wear. Hence four stars not five.
on 23 October 2015
This arrived today ,was delivered to wrong house in wrong street even though was correctly addressed. Many thanks to the gent who kindly delivered it
. Very impressed with this bracelet ,seems well made ,feels quite heavy.Am very glad I ordered the 9 inch one as otherwise would be too small. Magnet feels quite strong ,will seek how it holds up
on 29 December 2013
This is one of 3 different bracelets I purchased from Justeel this Christmas and they have all been brilliant. They are well made, a good fit and exceptional value for money. They arrive quickly and are packaged well. I am only sorry at the moment I have run out of people to buy them for. I will definitely be buying again in the future.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 December 2013
The bracelet arrived today x lovely x deffo worth the price.
The magnet is strong so won't fall off easily
The smell of leather is strong nd really nice metal work.
Would buy from them again.
Only thing is I would suggest is they need to work on their delivery dates
on 22 May 2014
I had read previous reviews saying the bangle was a bit short and small. Having thin wrists I was ok with this and when the product arrived I was very impressed with the quality and style. Looks far more expensive than it cost. Feels very robust magnetic catch is excellent.