on 16 October 2017
Given as a birthday present but had great fun playing with it
on 18 January 2017
Excellent. Arrived earlier than quoted
on 31 March 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this keyring, but found the button to press for making the moo noise and light was quite stiff and then about two days later, it broke off. Not happy....
on 14 July 2011
This was a gift for a friend with a fixation on cows... and she udderly loves it.
The nostrils light up fantastically and the moo is more than you would expect from a keyring.
It great fun
on 23 January 2011
It Moo's
It Lights Up, and does it ridiculously brightly.
Silly, but cool, Shame you can't turn the noises off sometimes, but oh well,
love it, great for Cow fans!
on 24 July 2013
got this for myself as saw my Spanish teacher had one of these on his desk (the pig) and thought it was quite a funky thing to attach my keys to. On the bottom of the keyring it said Kkkerland on the back so I just typed in Amazon kikkerland animal and it came up with a whole selection. Opted for the cow. Is small, cute with a cool design. Also like the light and sound (which is probably the selling point).

Had a problem as when I received the item it was broken (in two pieces - could be due to the delivery which was adequate) I wrote to the seller and got sent a replacement immediately and it arrived the next day.

Can't fault it - brilliant and at a great price
on 22 August 2014
Initial thoughts were that the keyring is just fantastic, and it really does work as expected. Unfortunately, the ring to attach it to other key-rings, or to attach a key onto it, comes undone far too easily, and the pendant has fallen off the ring a few times. thankfully I haven't lost it, and I've just taken off the dodgy clasp and attached it using a more sturdy bit of metal. I am still thrilled with it, but be aware of this insecure chain it is supplied with.
on 27 January 2010
This is a nice item but I find that the light stays on when it should be off and consequently the noise it makes, that of a lowing cow, goes on and on. I have therefore relegated it to my bovine collection but it is no use as a keyring light.
on 18 November 2012
I originally received the item very quickly. However I found the item was faulty - no lights and no sound!
I contacted the company and they immediately dispatched a replacement. No hassle just great service.
The new item works perfectly and is a great fun item, a good stocking filler.
on 15 March 2012
This is such a cute gift. Actually got it for my other half as part of her cow collection, but the kids love it so much that it is now a family pet!

Amazing price for something so lovely and delivery was excellent too.