Just playing?: Role and Status of Play in Early Childhood Education Paperback – 1 Jul 1989
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janet Moyles is Emeritus Professor of Education at Anglia Ruskin University and an early years/primary specialist and consultant, particularly in the areas of play, learning and practitioner research. Her books include Just Playing?, The Excellence of Play, Interactive Teaching in the Primary School; Images of Violence and Effective Leadership and Management in the Early Years.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies