- Hardcover: 258 pages
- Publisher: Metro Books, London (29 Sept. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843581647
- ISBN-13: 978-1843581642
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 2.9 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,378,649 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Is it Just Me or are All Politicians Shite? Hardcover – 29 Sep 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mark Hanks and Ben Garrett are writers and editors, amongst a number of other things. For their sins, they live and work in London.
Top Customer Reviews
Some of my favourite quotes include , "A sound bite never buttered a parsnip" ~ John Major
"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman " Arnold Schwarzenegger
"The House Of Commons is the longest-running farce in the West End" Cyril Smith
but there are many more that make you wonder how these people actually manage to get up & function on a daily basis! Also included is a chapter on gaffes the Royal family have said including many from Prince Philip , in fact the majority from Prince Philip !!
Compiled by Mark Hanks and his friend , Benedict Garret who both studied politics at University this is a witty book to dip into now & again if only to remind yourself not to take politicians too seriously , they are human and they do , often , have faults !!
We also get contributions from Blair,Brown and John Major etc so buy and have a good giggle.