Size: X-Large|Change
Price:£11.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 7 August 2009
I love this T-Shirt! I've just bought it for my husband to be to wear on our honeymoon. Can't wait to see his face when he opens it, I'm sure he'll love it!
on 12 March 2013
Had this for nearly 2 years now. My wife got this for me when we got married in 2011. My family loved it when I put it on the first time after we got married. It was the talk of the after party.
on 12 May 2014
Love this item will recommend to other people getting married. Good quality and got a lot of comments and laughs on our honeymoon x
on 4 August 2013
Really gets everyone talking especially if you wear it to the airport! Good quality material my husband thought it was hilarious.
on 6 November 2013
Bought for my son who loved it. Good quality T Shirt that fits well, nice dark colour showing off white print
on 19 August 2015
Just a silly little gift for my new husband on our honeymoon. Never to be worn again. Haha.
on 26 May 2016
I bought this for my H2B. I think it will fit ok but I ordered navy blue and black arrived
on 11 August 2015
New son-in-law was delighted, and wore it in hotel the morning after his wedding!
on 1 June 2015