- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1229 KB
- Print Length: 146 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BZPA72E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #77,304 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Just Love Me 2 : A Best Friend's Brother Romance (Love Me Series) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Justine is the ultimate player in till he is brought to his knees by the very sassy Sloane, he trys to win her back after messing up. But she builds these walls up and won't let him back in to her heart. Can Justin open her back up to him? Does Sloane get her happily ever after? Why dont you find out and get reading this fantastic claw hooking romance, you won't regret it! I actually can't believe I've read it already, there so should be another one!
Just Love Me is written from the perspective's of Justin and Sloane. Justin has never really been the type of guy that sticks to one girl for a long period of time but for some reason as soon as his eyes meet Sloane's part of what he's like with girls goes completely out of his head.
For as long as Sloane can remember she has had a huge crush on Justin, it doesn't help that Justin is her best friends Kylie's brother. Even after all these years her heart still is fluttering for Justin and she hopes that in future time that she will have lost her virginity to him, but as soon as Justin finds out that she hasn't given herself to anyone he chooses to let her find the guy that is willing to treat her right.
Justin honestly can't make up his mind in what he want's to do about Sloane and even though his Kylie tells him that Sloane is out of bounds for him, he starts to become really possessive of who she goes out with. Sloane is starting to get fed up of Justin interfering with her love life and orders him to back out but she knows that even by telling him that it will just wire him up to continue more.
After spending five days together with his family Sloane is starting to get really confused with all the mixed messages that Justin is giving her. He keeps warning her away as even if he did get involved with her it would only be for a short time until he got bored. Even though Sloane knows that she's destined for heartache even by pursuing him she can't seem to get enough of him.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy