- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Just Kids (French) Paperback – 30 May 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Now I must read Rimbaud, who Patti Smith reverences, and references continually.
It's really touching to read how she and Robert Mapplethorpe look out for each other as they struggle to become artists and inspiring to hear how much they galvanise each other's talent and ambition. They must seem, in hindsight at least, to be the oddest of odd couples yet the most affecting and somehow the truest thing in the book is their love for each other. Patti Smith is probably the only person that could have lived this story and she's certainly the only person that could tell it with so much honesty and grace.