Have one to sell?
Just Farr a Laugh 1 & 2: Greatest Prank Phone Call
|Price:||£20.42 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
3 new from £20.40
2. Introducing Bleachy: Poised To Sweep The Nation
3. Taco Bell Dog And Taz Tattoos
4. Morris Day Is On His Way
5. Honey, Tiger Woods Is On The Phone, Quit Fiddle-Fucking Around
6. Waking Up Alone On The Fourth Of July
7. Jazz Jermaine: Ru Paul's Personal Assistant
8. Barbara: A Realistic Portrait
9. Barbara's Husband Clears The Air
10. Attitudes: A Bar w/A Bunch Of Dumbasses Hanging Out
11. Bedroom ETA:A Jermaine Stewart Cover Band
12. Morris Day Has Worked Up An Appetite
13. A Really Big Day For Mom
14. I Should Hope So
15. Bleachy And The .99 Cent Big Buford's
16. Tim Butler, An Old Flatmate Of David J.'s
17. Trish Calls Beastie From Soulcracker
18. Chauncy Gardner, Gallagher's Personal Assistant
19. Just Farr A Laugh: The Yogurt Machine
20. Change It Into 'Kenny ' From South Park, That's Some Funny Shit
21. Bleachy Tries To Join The Army..Again
22. The Bewildering Funnies
23. Man With A Confusing Array Of Things To Sell
24. KFC Mashed Potatoes And Gravy-Flavored Doritos
25. Bleachy At T.G.I.Fridays
26. Waking Up Alone On The 4th Of July
27. Danny Aiello And Son Would Like To Come In For Some Eggs
28. Isaac Hayes Was Verbally Assaulted Today
29. I Took Acid AT Work Yesterday
30. Christopher Fucking Cross
31. Howie Mandell's Brother
32. Unsensible Shooz
33. Bleachy Is Back In Town, Look Out
1. That's Hilarious! A Street G Would Never Like These Movies!!
2. Ed Asner-Related Strongest Idea On CD, Part I
3. Ed Asner-Related Strongest Idea On CD, Part II
4. Avenging Imogene
5. Murphy's Romance!?!?!?! What A Frame Of Reference!!!!
6. Room-Silencing Religious Call
7. Bleachy's Been Injured On The Job
8. Incident In The Wave Pool
9. T-Mobile Employees Fuck Off On The Clock
10. Kurt Loder Has Lost His Mind
11. Michael Anthony's Solo Album, The Beard Is Back
12. This Brand New Isaac Hayes Call Is Two And One Half Years Old!!
13. The Party Doctor
14. The Younger Girls Call Me Mom
15. Everyone Loves Good Bootleg Garfield The Cat
16. I'm Being Abused At Work
17. A Table For One At Arby's
18. Tackleberry The Dog
19. Vanilla Hotbox Grits
20. Required Jamie Farr-Themed Call
21. Need A Cooler Up There?
22. My Friends Call Me Ditchweed. Don't Ask. Ok, Go Ahead And Ask
23. I Ate An Entire Sheet Of Acid
24. Bleachy Wants To Watch 'Murder,She Wrote'
25. Bonus Track: 'On The Wings Of Love'
I will ship by EMS or SAL items in stock in Japan. It is approximately 7-14days on delivery date. You wholeheartedly support customers as satisfactory. Thank you for you seeing it.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.co.uk.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By 3Fs - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Audio CD
I actually came about Vol. 1 through a friend. Point is, I didn't seek it out or think much of it the first time I heard it, but damn did it grow on me. I must have listened to the thing about a hundred times. As the description states, it's much more character-oriented than a lot of prank call CDs. It's also much less combative (although Christopher Cross gets a little salty!) than others. On this disc (haven't heard Vol. 2 yet) there are more drawn out, engaging conversations. So, it may sound weird to use the phrase "thinking-man's prank call CD," but that's kind of how I'd describe this.
By GibbonsGibbons - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Audio CD Verified Purchase
This is the all time greatest collection of prank calls ever by anyone. These calls transcend the prank and go to unexpected and wonderful places. Come back, Earles and Jensen, the world needs you!
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
By BK - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Audio CD
I know this piece. It's a sweet piece, especially if yr sippin' on Schnipps. In the company of the best comedic executions of the last 25 years.
Were these reviews helpful? Let us know