Just Dance Kids 2014 (Nintendo Wii U)
Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Change

VINE VOICEon 2 June 2014
My younger children found the full Just Dance too tricky so this looked like a great solution. However the song choices didn't really engage them at all. The only One Direction tune had already been paid for in Just Dance 2014, so although it offers simpler routines, it's potential was not maximised. Oddly enough, my youngest loves the Freeze Song (or some such title) which gets a fair amount of play.

There is no option to expand the library, so once purchased you are limited to the chosen songs. It also tends to crash of you leave it unattended for several minutes.
One person found this helpful
on 29 September 2016
Both my 6 year old my 3 year old love this, and their friends come over to play as well. They don't tend to use the hand-held remotes but just enjoy the dancing and singing along
on 16 February 2015
Kids love it. Our 3 year old is quite keen to do the dances without even nothing with the remote! They love giving each other points using the game pad.
on 29 September 2015
Excellent game great product
on 2 February 2015
Our five year old enjoyed it. Would be not suitable for older kids but at this age seems appropriate. Her favourite one is Frozen song so far.
One person found this helpful
on 21 March 2015
Gr8
on 13 May 2014
I never hear of Just Dance before however I though the kids version would be fun for my 4 year old. We tried it once but so far no one here has been particularly impressed.
on 30 December 2013
Only buy this game if your children are no older than ten as the songs are squarely based at this young age group.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 December 2013
not many songs my son like or knew. I would not buy again. not any good songs on it.not suitable
3 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2014
my girl is a little young for this game still but she loves the nursery songs on it and the other songs will be great as she gets older

See one answered question