Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on 23 March 2017
You can all join in with these and make so many funny memories
on 23 May 2017
Still on it now 2017!!!!
on 11 April 2017
Perfect
on 22 May 2016
Grandchildren love it!
on 24 May 2017
Great to get the kids up and exercising!
on 18 July 2014
Fancy a dance. Great game
on 10 February 2014
Another great just dance game! It keeps getting better and better. New updates and different dances of the same song
on 25 January 2014
'Social suicide! It's like having Miranda dancing in my lounge'. These were the words spoken after my attempts at Just Dance 3 by my 12 year old daughter. I was not allowed to even read the track listing for Just Dance 4 in case I got any ideas about joining in... So imagine my amazement when I was handed the second wii remote as she zoomed at ridiculous speeds through the tracks on Just Dance 2014. Having been a 'Directioner' in a past life (so last year), a smile crossed her face as she settled upon 'Kiss You' by the boys. Please tell me the feelings of incredible smugness were normal as my score rocketed past hers! It's one thing to dance like MH, but another altogether to be beaten by her! The other tracks are great too. I would like to believe my coordination has greatly improved - it hasn't! But I do think that the variety of tracks included means that there is something for a huge range of abilities on here. I still managed to get in a complete muddle to 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga so plenty of room for improvement but I'm sure that Zayne, Louis, Liam, Harry and the little Irish one will be knocking on my door shortly as there's clearly always room for another backing dancer with my abilities! I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 11 November 2013
I am 37 and my daughters are 5 & 9, I am not sure which of us loves this the most?? We have all the Just Dance games but prefer this one, the songs are more up to date, the videos are better than ever and the ability to plug in the mic and sing along made me very happy. My daughters had not heard I Will Survive before, I am sure they will never forget my rendition!!!
on 16 October 2013
brought this for my daughter for her birthday she loves it. she goes on it every morning and evening thanks this was well worth the money.