Just Cause 2 Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you’re a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Find out more about the programme.
- Just Cause 2 game
- Exclusive limited edition packaging
- Black Market Chaos Pack
- Fold-out Panauan Intel Map
- Black Market Chaos Pack:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Limited Edition
Just Cause 2: Limited Edition contents:
Rico Rodriguez is looking to start another revolution and he's not using the usual diplomatic channels. This time it's the fictional South Pacific island of Panau that needs liberating, both from the dictator Baby Panay and Rico's ex-boss Tom Sheldon.
Start a revolution and enjoy a spot of skydiving too
|Boats, planes and cars are all yours to commandeer|
|Your grappling hook makes hitching a lift easy|
|Just like last time this is not going to be a quiet revolution|
A mix of Grand Theft Auto and Mercenaries, once you're parachuted onto Panau it's up to you how you complete your mission or whether you just set off exploring. However you play your most important piece of equipment is the new dual-grappling hook, which lets you latch onto enemies and vehicles and then attach them to something else.
Watching a soldier shoot into the air when you snag him onto a plane or pulling the wheels off a car when you tether it to the ground is just the start, as you learn to use your refolding parachute to slingshot yourself around the island. Political change has never been this much fun.Key Features
- Viva le revolution: Help your lone revolutionary to liberate an entire island from an evil dictator, although how much is left of it when you're done is up to you.
- New hook: Get to grips with the new grappling hook and parachute combo to attach yourself or your enemies to moving vehicles and create the most dangerous stunts in gaming.
- Transport tycoon: Take control of more than 100 different vehicles - from speedboats to jeeps, tanks and even the new Boeing 737 as you journey across Panau.
- Even opponent: All-new artificial intelligence makes every mission different, with enemies that plan ahead and co-operate and an adaptive difficulty system that adjusts to your ability.
- Treasure island: 100 square miles of tropical paradise are yours to explore (and blow up) with climates ranging from snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches and dense cities.
This Swedish studio was founded in 2003 and made a name for itself with the open world action game Just Cause. All of its titles are made using the company's own Avalanche Engine technology, including online hunting simulator The Hunter and forthcoming fantasy adventure AionGuard.