Just Cause 2 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£11.46 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- UNIQUE VERTICAL GAMEPLAY - Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- UNBELIEVABLE ADRENALINE-FUELLED STUNTS - Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- UPGRADED DUAL GRAPPLE - Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF PANAU - Explore the island paradise
- From sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- EXPERIENCE TRUE FREEDOM - Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it’s time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- MASSIVE SELECTION OF VEHICLES - Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Rico Rodriguez is looking to start another revolution and he's not using the usual diplomatic channels. This time it's the fictional South Pacific island of Panau that needs liberating, both from the dictator Baby Panay and Rico's ex-boss Tom Sheldon.
Start a revolution and enjoy a spot of skydiving too
|Boats, planes and cars are all yours to commandeer|
|Your grappling hook makes hitching a lift easy|
|Just like last time this is not going to be a quiet revolution|
A mix of Grand Theft Auto and Mercenaries, once you're parachuted onto Panau it's up to you how you complete your mission or whether you just set off exploring. However you play your most important piece of equipment is the new dual-grappling hook, which lets you latch onto enemies and vehicles and then attach them to something else.
Watching a soldier shoot into the air when you snag him onto a plane or pulling the wheels off a car when you tether it to the ground is just the start, as you learn to use your refolding parachute to slingshot yourself around the island. Political change has never been this much fun.Key Features
- Viva le revolution: Help your lone revolutionary to liberate an entire island from an evil dictator, although how much is left of it when you're done is up to you.
- New hook: Get to grips with the new grappling hook and parachute combo to attach yourself or your enemies to moving vehicles and create the most dangerous stunts in gaming.
- Transport tycoon: Take control of more than 100 different vehicles - from speedboats to jeeps, tanks and even the new Boeing 737 as you journey across Panau.
- Even opponent: All-new artificial intelligence makes every mission different, with enemies that plan ahead and co-operate and an adaptive difficulty system that adjusts to your ability.
- Treasure island: 100 square miles of tropical paradise are yours to explore (and blow up) with climates ranging from snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches and dense cities.
This Swedish studio was founded in 2003 and made a name for itself with the open world action game Just Cause. All of its titles are made using the company's own Avalanche Engine technology, including online hunting simulator The Hunter and forthcoming fantasy adventure AionGuard.
Top Customer Reviews
The game revolves about blowing up the rebel island, taking missions to earn money and buying gear to make your quest easier. In places it is blisteringly good fun. You can nick any vehicle at all, planes, choppers, boats, cars, bikes. You drive or fly around wreaking havoc on everything on the island. The thing is that only parts of the island blow up. Trees can be felled and signage, and petrol tanks blow up very satisfyingly. Shooting gas canisters is very good fun as they shoot off, whizz around smashing things down before exploding. And the car crashes can be fantastic and crazy.
But once you have played Battlefield: Bad Company 2 where everything can be smashed down, it seems a little disappointing not to be able to demolish the bigger buildings. The combat system also seems a little vague and the enemy AI is not great. You have a sight and if you are near the enemies it goes red and you generally hit them. You don't have to be too accurate. Killing them is not that rewarding and melee is rubbish. You just lash out with the grappling hook close up. The game also has odd glitches like stuttering dialogue and peculiar screen drop out every now and again.
However overall it is a good game. It is very addictive whizzing around the island. You can get missions from various clans, which are mostly fairly easy escort missions or just blow stuff up. It is very free form and you can travel widely and explore new areas. Bombing over the surface of the water with the coral reefs underneath is beautiful. Game play feels somewhat thin though. I adored Just Cause and thought I would become addicted to this one.Read more ›
There are not that many main missions but there is a lot of side missions, many places to take over and cause chaos, many collectibles and a lot of acheivements that can be earned. The graphics really are stunning (especially in HD) and the game is not too hard to learn, there are many difficulties that the game can be completed on (and acheivements corresponding to each level of difficulty that you finish the game on). The game is very fun and there is a lot of stuff to do on it. If you buy the limited edition (which is normally around the same price anyway) you get the game in a embossed cardboard sleeve and a code wich enables you to unlock bonus cars and weapons, you also get a large folded map of the game. Worth every penny, 96/100
Loads to do endless amount of missions, races, challenges etc.
Fun veichles ie a hugh boeing 737 helicopters jet fighters to your average scooter
Good amount of detail in the landscapes
There are loads of good points just other reveiws have pointed them out.
Not so Good points:
Crap voice acting
I have completed all the main missions and have taken over alot of the bases and im still on 25%
Well worth the money highley recomended
Having ordered this game back in 2011, I've got to say that this game is still one of my favourite games of all times. Fair enough, the graphics might not be quite as good as some of the more up to date games, but its rare I find a game where 3 years on, I can still get hours of fun out of it.
For me, this is another Grand Theft auto style game, where even when you have completed the main story line, you can keep on playing till your hearts content. There are 100's of different vehicles you can drive, ride and fly all while taking out a few bad guys on the way!
The game involves destroying all government owned property and collecting nearly 10,000 collectables to improve your equipment, vehicles and health so even after 3 years of playing this game, I am no where near 100% completion.
The open world in this game is gorgeous, and huge. The game missions are fun, even though the voice acting is super cheesy. You can fly fighter jets, 747's, helicopters, drive cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, tanks, and tons of other vehicles.
The game spans a massive 400 square miles. If you start to imagine that. Think about how long it would take to walk from one side of the map to the other ? However in between all that massiveness you have cars, motorcycles, boats, helicopters, planes OH MY !
You have a collection of over 300 places ( villages + military bases ) to visit where you have to cause chaos in order to further unlock more items and unlock more story missions. Chaos is as it sounds. Blowing up water towers, gas stations and finding some collectibles on the side.
There are just so many things to blow up and i haven't even mentioned the best part. The iconic grappling hook. Use it to climb or use it to launch yourself the whip out the parachute then keep yourself going with the grappling hook. No vehicle needed.
The DLC for this game just makes it even better, more complete and it so worth it. Like the Monster Truck is a must have.
For anyone who yet haven't played this AMAZING game. Get this now. Both the 360 and PS3 versions are just as good, but on PC is where it shines the brightest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had this game a few years ago before I sold my Xbox 360, and having recently acquired a new Xbox360 I have decided to buy this again due to the completely fun gameplay and... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Phil