- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Hatje Cantz; Bilingual edition (15 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3775737944
- ISBN-13: 978-3775737944
- Product Dimensions: 36.1 x 25.4 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 176,326 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Junya Ishigami: How Small? How Vast? How Architecture Grows Hardcover – 15 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
full of innovative ideas