on 18 May 2015
I happened to see this film on TV a 2 or 3 years ago. I'd never seen anything quite like it & loved it. It is the music, the songs from the opening sequence & throughout the film which give it such appeal. It is unashamedly a sentimental film but successfully so, not the all-too-usual American syrup. Clearly people's tastes differ but for me, older I imagine than its target demographic, this was the first popular music in an age that I liked. Or more accurately, that I loved.
on 7 May 2017
Loved the soundtrack when watching the film but listening to it on an album format just doesn't hold the same appeal. Does have some good individual tracks though, which you get to listen to in full, not just the shortened snippets within the film.
on 26 January 2015
Really enjoyable soundtrack. The songs are similar in the way that most of them sound like they are home recordings which makes this album stand out from today's pop music. Because the songs sound this way you feel like you have the artists in front of you, jamming away. However, if you do not like to hear mistakes in songs and like things to be well produced you probably won't like this album.
on 8 June 2013
Juno is a brilliant CD, it makes you feel happy when you listen to it, I bought this as I'd watched the film, wich is really good, the CD it's self is fab, my favourites have to be "Tree hugger", "loose lips", So nice so smart smart" and more, the more I listen to the CD the more I love it, I actually downloaded some of the songs to my phone. Buy and enjoy.
on 3 July 2012
The Juno album is really fun. It has quirky upbeat songs and has me tapping my fingers all the way through. There's a few songs by the same artist but arranged in a way that keeps enough variety to listen to the album all the way through.

A lovely reminder of a lovely film too.
on 1 July 2016
Perfect, thank you. No Issues to report
on 15 December 2016
quirky soundtrack
on 9 May 2015
Absolutely love this album. Loved the film and this CD is just super cute and makes me smile
on 5 January 2015
Arrived in a few days of ordering although the case was slightly cracked you can't fault the disc for being a amazing playlist
on 4 December 2015
If you liked the film you will like this