on 1 October 2017
I found this amazing album quite by chance. I loved the music on a car advert and worked out who it was by and immediately bought the album. Well, I am so glad I did! It is absolutely brilliant! A combination of atmospheric chill-out, funk, electropop and so much more. I am addicted to each and every song on the album and listen to it almost daily. Buy it now, you won't regret it!!
on 19 July 2017
I first heard one track from this CD advertising a car. Fell in love with it and searched the web until I found it. I would highly recommend this, the music is unusual but excellent. Also search for the group of people dancing to it. Such a great video.
on 26 August 2015
Heard the group at Glastonbury on the Friday evening and liked what I heard and bought the album. Have to be in the mood for the music but isn't that the case for most music? I would describe the style as "funk" but it is also cool. Say no more!
on 26 November 2015
Love love LOVE this album, definitely one worth having on vinyl.
Have seen Jungle three times live and they have never failed to leave me feeling happy! They are just so different from anyone else around nowadays.
I don't see how anyone could not like their music. Can't wait for their next album!
on 25 September 2015
Love this CD. Brilliant from beginning to end. Has been my Summer backdrop. So funky and upbeat. I bought the album on a whim after seeing them at Glastonbury, they were brilliant live and the album is equally good.
on 19 July 2017
Yes Yes Yes.... Brilliant band, brilliant songs, brilliant brilliant brilliant.. Best new band in years and years. Love it, just love it the CD and downloaded version on Iphone too.
on 27 July 2017
Brilliant ! love every track!
on 21 August 2015
A good initial impression after seeing them on the telly at Glastonbury.

Although a good sound that I like their tracks are a bit repetitive. It will be interesting to see how they can develop.
on 2 September 2015
Watched Jungle performance at Glastonbury on the TV. It was energetic, complex and exciting. This album doesn't deliver the same experience sadly. Still worth a listen though.
on 30 October 2017