- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
|You Save:||£3.50 (41%)|
- Jungle Stripes Design corrugated scratching surface to sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of the cats claws.
- Satisfies cats natural scratching instincts and enables cats to stretch their bodies and to work of energy
- Helps protect furniture from claw damage
- Catnip Sachet Included
- Lounge Shape
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Catit Jungle Stripes design scratching board, a stylish modern corrugated scratching surface ideal to help them sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of their claws; stretch and flex their bodies; and work off energy. Catnip included to entice them.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Cue the scratching board, looked good, lightweight, even came with 'catnip' which was sparingly scattered on. The board was then taken upstairs to the usual 'exercise' area - Not a good idea - after 18 hours of use - just by the moggy at this stage(Siamese were not that interested at first!), the cardboard was all over the place, trodden in down the stairs into the living room etc
The cats love it, the hoover loves it - I hate it! - I will be uploading a photo of the mess this thing makes on a daily basis as I think it is a big minus if being kept in a living area.
All in all, not for me, but if you like constant housework - Knock yourself out :)
On the plus side the Cats review would be 10/10 ;)
Got this to stop my cat plucking heck out of my rug every night after I'd gone to bed. He absolutely loves it, as does one of his 2 siblings, BUT....after 3 weeks it's pretty much missing 2cm from the central section as it's been extensively used, and the cardboardy debris is all over my rug now.
So they do love it, but it's not especially robust and won't last more than a couple of months in total. As well as plucking it, they also enjoy sitting and sleeping on it, so apart from its short lifespan it's been a hit already. My vet practice's nurse said to me that cats are often either vertical or horizontal scratchers, but my cat that would normally have scratched on an old sisal reed-based laundry basket is also using this scratcher preferentially.
I basically got this as a proof-of-concept, having read a lot of unfavourable reviews, to see if my cats would take to it before buying Their Majesties something sturdier, and it has fulfilled that purpose. Once it's shredded down to nothing I'll now get them something beefier with the same or similar design.
Whilst the shredded cardboard is a bit of a pain, the benefits far outweigh it.
The size is just right - it fits nicely in a corner without being too obtrusive. My cat is of slighter build (she hovers around 4kg) but there would be room for a cat of larger build to sleep on it, I'm sure.
The board is double sided so it will last for ages, although I think my cat prefers it one way up due to the shape. At this price I may just buy her a new one instead of flipping it! Since we got this, the cat has stopped scratching the carpet too so it's a massive saving over having to replace carpets.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good size for small and larger cats. will last a long a time even if your cat scratches it several times a day. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Yes the cats rip these apart but you know what they have so much fun with them and love them ! We have four house cats and two tend to last 4-6 weeks before they have to be binned,... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Tracy
Purchased in an effort to protect our furniture and flooring which in conjunction with the world’s largest cat tower has been successful to date. Read morePublished 11 days ago by R2TR
My cat loves these. Have four in the house. One at the top and bottom of the stairs and 1 near patio door and on rug in living room to stop her plucking the furniture. Read morePublished 15 days ago by DSNewie
One cat loves it, the other ignores it and uses the sofa! I think it depends on your cat, but have found it gets more use than a scratching post! Great buyPublished 24 days ago by Sarah G.
My cat loved this but only took her a couple of weeks to destroy it. Also left bits all over floorPublished 28 days ago by Mary Spencer