- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Jungle King Lion Hat for Cats and Dogs (11-15")
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- plush costume hat in rich, caramel color
- lined with satin
- secures with an adjustable velcro collar
- Packaged in That Cat! Originals signature box
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
It's a Jungle out there, and most of us have only dreamt of what it might be like to be King. . .if only for a day. The Jungle King costume hat allows our 4 legged one and onlys to live the dream. The minute your pet dons this getup, they will rule over all of the animals in the Kingdom you call home. Plush caramel fur, lined with satin, packaged in That Cat! Originals signature box will turn your pet into a born ruler!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to lure him into a trap but he was cunning as well as lethal and easily dodged my Feline Constraint Enlosure (upside down washing basket).
I eventually subdued my target by sneaking upon him while he was deficating in the neighbours garden and threw a sack over him.
Well, this didn't sit well at all with him and he began to oscillate wildly inside the bag. I quickly took him into the house and handed the bag and the lion wig to my wife and she was beside herself with joy, although a little concerned I may have picked a beast that was too feral.
Undeterred she opened the sack and the cat immediately leapt out, scratch and biting and hissing. My wife shouted at the cat but it seemed to have little impact aside from making her voice very loud.
In the end we had to release the cat as my wife's voice had gone and I was bored.
10/10 for the wig.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com