on 2 April 2012
i bought this with the jungle junction playset for my daughters birthday. it is good for the money but bits are not durable.

Within a month my daughter had snapped off the barrier thats inside hippobus, this is easy to snap off if the barriers left up and the door is shut hard. also the slide has snapped off aswell and we have only had it 3 months. (The bits that have snapped can easily be glued back on and still work)

the beetle bugs fit on zooters skateboard in the jungle junction playset wich is an advantage.
my daughter likes to put her other toys in the bus and take them for rides.
When the ear is pushed down it sings, and there are two doors that open.
I do like the way there are places to clip the two signs into hippobus and there are individual seats with different colours for the bettlebugs.

Although im dissapointed in the durability of the inside of hippobus, it is in no way cheaply made, and the bits that have snapped are not flimsy, it may just be the roughness that my children play. for £15 you get an awful lot more than some other toys and i do still reccomend this product!
on 14 March 2012
Like all branded/licensed toys, these are expensive because of the TV following. The signs and parts for the whole set do break easily but other reviewers had warned of this. This was a good price for the market.
on 15 November 2013
This was a present for my 2 year old little girl who is a fan of jungle junction and she LOVES it! She has lots of fun sliding the beetle bugs down the slide. The only critisism that I have is that the stickers that are already stuck to the hippobus aren't sticky enough and have come off so the windows are bare but my little girl doesn't seem to mind. I got this when it was half price but after seeing how my little girl loves it, I would pay full price for it.
on 19 April 2013
I bought this as a present for my sons 3rd birthday along with the jungle playset and taxicrab boat. Its great my son loves it, the beetle bugs have colour coded seat which my son enjoys and there is room to put other characters in at the front (without a seat), the beetle bugs fit in zooters skateboard that comes with the jungle playset. Hippobus makes sounds too and there is an opening door on the opersite side to the exit slide, which folds away to fit inside. Paid half price so very pleased.
on 24 June 2013
The children love this! It has mini beetle bugs which they love 'driving around' and the hippo makes sounds when you knock the ear. It's a great interactive toy.
on 19 January 2012
My 2 year old loves Jungle Junction and so this was an xmas present (bought for £5 cheaper on Amazon than at a high st store!) It was an excellent purchase. She loves it, and hopefully will carry on playing with for a long while to come. She automatically put the 'beetlebugs' in their correct coloured seats, which was pretty neat. So although it's a proper play toy, it does have some educational value too. Worth buying.
on 24 October 2012
I bought this toy for my grandson for his 2nd birthday. He really loved it. The bright colours, of both the bus and the beetle bugs, interested him, and he enjoyed putting the bugs into the bus and taking them for a ride. On pressing the ear of the hippobus, there are three sounds, which little children always like. Altogether, I felt this was a good purchase, especially as he enjoys the Jungle Junction programme on television and knows all the characters.
on 11 February 2013
This was bought as a present for my niece but i am reliably informed she was delighted with the present. She had been after this for a while to add to her collection so was received with great enthusiasm!
on 5 March 2013
I did like this very much but have only put ok because one of the door hinges has broken so the door falls off when opened.The hinges are tiny and very easy to break so not very childproof.
on 6 August 2013
Only problem as other people found is that bits come off!!! Not what you wld expect for a toy this expensive. Pity because kids enjoy it!!!