Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

I thoroughly enjoyed the first film and was quite unsure how the second one was going to compare, but you know what? I actually enjoyed this one more than the first one and most of my friends agreed also.

Sure the plot is pretty similar, however that doesn't make it exactly the same as the last film or any less enjoyable. From time to time the characters will also dig into how they're wasting the films budget and it's done in a rather humorous way.

During the film I found there to be a lot of very comical scenes; as a whole, I really enjoyed the film.

Would I recommend it? Absolutely.
on 30 April 2017
Absolutely brilliant movie - better than 21 Jump Street... well, maybe not better but every bit as brilliant and funny. Love it, love it, love it!!!
on 12 January 2015
Mmmm, my friends loved it but I hated it! Found myself browsing the net most of the time! They are two old for the roles now I think. They looked like grown ups trying to fit in all the way through .... Oh wait that's the story isn't it or is it they just looked awkward to me .
on 20 July 2017
Love the jump street collection super fast delivery
on 28 June 2017
What can I say 21 jump street cool sequel held its own.
on 28 May 2017
Hilarious all the way through
on 11 May 2017