- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Julius-K9 162R-MM K9 PowerHarness for Dogs, Size Mini-Mini, Red
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (45%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Chest circumference: 40 -53 cm, weight of the dog: 4-7 kg
- The closable handle allows the dog to be held firmly and lifted securely
- Heavy duty buckle for safety and comfort
- Water repellent surface
- Interchangeable hook and loop patches - your dog may wear the patches of your choice
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The K9 harnesses are made of high quality materials: Impregnated scratch-resistant outer layer, breathable skin friendly inner lining, load stability and comfortable weight distribution, sturdy seams and additional components.
- The K9 Powerharness has a handle on the back for easy grip and lifting of the dog. The belly strap has a heavy-duty plastic buckle and the chest strap has an adjustable hook and loop fastening. The reflective stripe on the chest strap provides magnificent visibility.
- Each K9 harness comes with phosphorescent, interchangeable hook and loop patches with Julius-K9 logo - you can easily order a patch with your customised text or choose from more than 1000 patches readily available.
Patent Office Registration Numbers: 001924663-0017, 001924663-0018, 001924663-0019
From the manufacturer
|Size: Baby 1, Baby 2||Size: Mini-Mini, Mini||Size: 0||Size: 1-3|
|Water repellent surface||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Interchangeable hook and loop patches||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|OEKO-TEX breathable, skin-friendly inner lining||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Heavy duty buckle||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Side bag fixing option||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
1,917 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, it was too big, not by much but enough not to do its job properly. So make sure you check for the actual WEIGHT of dog it is meant to fit. You'll find this in the item description section.
Our dog was in between sizes (typical right?) so we ended up buying the next size down which is Mini, which works great. His pulling is easily 90% less than before. He's nearly 18 months old now, so maybe he'll grow into the other one?
The younger dog has a high prey drive and will pull for anything small and furry so we need a harness which will last. I can say after 2 years of owning one its still in perfect working order, we have broken two leads but not the harness in that time.
My personal favourite thing is the handle on top, so useful when you need to keep him close and under control, was also very useful for our older dog (30kg) when she hurt her back leg while out on a long walk, she is too heavy to carry all that way and with very little other option (as i was out alone) i was able to use the handle to lift her up a bit and take the pressure of that leg till we got back home.
He was scrabbling to get out but it was a concrete edge he had fallen in. It was a shear drop and he could not get out . I had to get onto met stomach and slide down embankment I could reach his ear grabbed it to bring him closer to me and caught hold of his handle of his harness. How I found the strength to pull a wet lab out, who when dry weighs 30kg I do not know but I got him out. Shaking like a leaf I crawled up embankment with the help of him. Called my husband to come and get us . He had scrapped his front claws right down on the concrete edge,and I've got scrapped elbows and knees! But all in all he is ok when we got him home we showered him down. We are sat at home now, he has recovered and he seems ok but myself I think I needed a stiff whisky!
Molly is a small/slender female Labrador and Size 1 fits her perfectly.
100% recommend these harnesses, they are brilliant!
One TINY niggle is that they seemed to have changed the design for the handle, her old one had a strap and popper to hold it down, this one is just strong velcro, which does the job but if you have it up and hold it the hooked velcro under the handle is a little spiky.