- Get 3 of 3 for £20 for £20.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Julieta [Blu-ray] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Julieta is a teacher of fifty five. She writes a long letter to her daughter, Antía, trying to explain all the things she has kept secret from her over the last 30 years. When she has finished her confession, she doesn’t know where to post the letter. Her daughter abandoned her when she was eighteen and Julieta hasn’t heard from her in the past twelve years. She has searched everywhere, but now realises that Antía has become a total stranger to her. Julieta is about destiny, guilt complex and the unfathomable mystery that leads some people to abandon those they love, erasing them as if they meant nothing. It is also about the pain that this brutal desertion provokes in the victim.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Although I have enjoyed some other Almodóvar films more than “Julietta”, (“Todo Sobre mi Madre” and “Volver” will be difficult films even for the director himself to better for me), “Julietta” I found to be indeed a very good and very enjoyable film.
It oozes quality throughout the film, in everything from the cinematography, the acting, the music, the story, and of course the directing. It is based on some stories by Canadian author Alice Munro, and is essentially a Mystery Drama. The two lead actresses – Emma Suárez, and Adriana Ugarte are amazing, as are the supporting cast and especially so Inma Cuesta.
(Try and avoid finding too much about the story as then the film will not have the mystery element that it should have.)
There are very legible English Subtitles on the DVD. They are on the main film and the special features but they are not optional.
On the DVD you get:
“Julietta” (1 hour 34 minutes)
Behind the Scenes (10 minutes)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews