Customer reviews

on 1 June 2017
Bought this jewellery holder to drape necklaces over, however it is far too short. It measures only about 7 inches to the highest hanging loop! Even the shortest necklaces, placed on the highest loop, fold onto the table top, which is a great shame, as this is a pretty, well made item. Had to return it ....which cost approx £4!!!
on 2 September 2017
Very pretty. I have this in my bathroom to put my jewellery on to keep it safe while I have my shower.
on 15 June 2017
Good
on 24 November 2010
This item is great! It has a stylish design, with a cream butterfly and some pearls and it has 6 large hooks and 6 smaller ones. It's perfect and even though it isn't tall enough to hold longer necklaces, I put it on the edge of my table and could put the necklaces on the hooks. It is truly beautiful and would make a very nice gift for any girl who likes and owns jewelery. I would definitely recommend it and I think I got a great deal on it, seeing what good quality it is and at the same time, how cheap.
on 20 May 2017
It is a beautiful stand , just what I wanted . Would buy again.
on 23 November 2010
I wish I'd got one of these a lot sooner! The time I've spent teasing apart tangled pendants and bracelets... my own fault for being a messy bird, but I swear all the jewellery seems to gravitate together and knot itself. This has sorted me out nicely at a bargain price. The stand is just over 9 inches tall and surprisingly sturdy - there's good weight in the 4 inch base and it can handle a good many items without teetering. I really love the design, there's some lovely knotwork in the detailing of the lilypad at the base, and the lopsided mother-of-pearl butterfly is very pretty. A slighter bigger one would be nice (said the chorus-girl to the bishop...!) but that's just me being greedy. At this price, there's no reason not to spoil yourself with a couple of them. A larger stand wouldn't look so dainty, to be fair, and the limited number of hooks does encourage you to get organised and just keep your key pieces on show.

Fab little solution. Now if only there was something similar for shoes...
on 8 May 2011
The highest hooks on this are only 17cm from the base, so even my shortest necklaces drag on the table untidily, when the whole purpose of this is to keep my jewellery tidy! Possibly only suitable for bracelets or children's jewellery which is a shame as it's well made, sturdy and pretty.
on 30 August 2011
wow, ordered bank holiday monday, received tuesday afternoon! excellent service, thanks!!! will definately order again from yourself! item arrived well packaged also!
on 10 June 2013
My wife just loved the decoration, and the finishing in mother of pearl.
However, when she hanged the necklaces here, she found it was too short to hang necklaces, which is kind of the the whole point of having this. We now have it standing on top of a box, so as to give it more height, but it is not ideal.
on 25 May 2011
SERVICE AND PRODUCT RECEIVED BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!
NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER ALWAYS RECEIVE GOOD SERVICE FROM AMAZON BOUGHT THIS ITEM FOR A GIFT FOR A FRIEND WHO SELLS HAND MADE JEWELLERY AND SHE WAS OVER THE MOON AND HER CUSTOMERS HAVE ALL PAST COMMENTS ON HOW IT COMPLIMENTS HER JEWELLERY