on 17 January 2015
Unpacked and checked all parts, unit top and draw bottom had damage. Continued to build as not to waste the weekend and order replacement parts on Monday. Assembled carcass and one draw, draw when shut had 5mm gap one end and tight the other end. Carcass appeared to be slightly out of true even though assembled as per instructions. Decided to return because of the above issues along with a matching dressing table ordered at the same time (did not open this as draws were being returned). Beware of ordering self assembly furniture online as I had to pay £40 postage to return the items back to amazon. So I'm down £40 and the loss of a whole weekend!
on 13 November 2015
Very good quality. Instructions easy to follow and it was easy to build. The wood is quite soft (but it is a very sturdy and robust unit) so take care when putting it together. Packaging was really good. Arrived very quickly and the ability to track the package was excellent. I would recommend this unit.
on 1 December 2015
I had bought a chest of drawers from a well known catalogue retailer for my baby girls bedroom. After the 3rd time of getting parts replaced I gave up. I decided to buy this and the matching bedside table.
I wasn't expecting too much for the price but I have to say I'm very very impressed. The quality and colour is beautiful. It does take a bit of time to assemble but luckily my husband loves that kind of challange :)
I'm already considering buying more from this range.
on 30 August 2014
Saw this at a local retailer so knew the quality was good, but they failed to deliver - literally.
So I went online & was delighted to find it somewhat cheaper on Amazon. It was delivered to the Isle of Wight for free and spectacularly fast.
As a product it was easy to assemble, One minor flaw was that one draw side had 2 left sides (holes etc are predrilled), but with some minor alterations, it was not a problem.
Thoroughly impressed, 11/10!
on 17 June 2017
Not at all happy with this purchase very disappointed in assembly instructions. The drawer supports at front running from side to side the location holes were not drilled in the correct position.
The drawers are very stiff & are difficult to open
on 3 September 2015
Take a while to build but ok for the cost. We have them in a second bedroom and do the job for us. We find them quite sturdy so far.
on 21 June 2017
Excellent quality, took less than an hour to put together. Have bought other furniture in this range due to its good quality and solid construction.
on 20 April 2017
Very pleased, a little more damaged than I thought it would be, but have overcome this, worth the large.discount .
on 15 April 2017
great product very sturdy - definatly reccomend
on 18 November 2017
The box included one drawer side which snapped in two and needing to be glued back together.. Otherwise OK.