Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.39

The stories from issues #9-12 of IDW's Judge Dredd comic are collected as Judge Dredd Volume 3. I read the first episode of Judge Dredd when it first came out, and a couple of the Titan B&W collections back in the 1980s, but this is the first modern Judge Dredd comic book that I have read, and I am not impressed. The scripting is reasonably good, in that it serves the story well, without any unnecessary wordage. The art is a bit too cartoony for my liking, though it reminds me of Dave Gibbons from back in the 1980s. However, the story itself wasn't particularly interesting, and for the apparent end of a storyline, it is positively anti-climactic. If you have been following the story, then it might be more meaningful to you, but, if like me, you have come to this collection first - I found it in my local library - then you may be disappointed - it is definitely for Judge Dredd enthusiasts only.
on 24 March 2014
The first book was really good,book two was okay,but this one wasn't very good at all.I was disappointed that it was the Angel gang.I could hardly read the text by the robots,the artwork was very good,but on the whole a disappointing book.
on 16 February 2014
Unfortunately, this album is complete crap. I didn't even bother to finish it. Lousy story, lousy artwork, lousy everything. Volume 1 was Ok, Volume 2 was a slight disappointment, and then comes this abysmal Volume 3...