Joy To The World
|Price:||£7.61 + £5.23 UK Delivery|
- Shop Amazon’s worldwide selection
- Reliable international delivery in as little as 2 business days
- Sold and shipped from abroad. All import customs duties and taxes included at the time of purchase
- Customer service and returns processed by Amazon.co.uk
- Separate terms and conditions of purchase apply
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
With the purchase of a CD or Vinyl record dispatched from and sold by Amazon, you get 90 days free access to the Amazon Music Unlimited Individual plan. After your purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bubbly jazz, retro lounge and technicolor fantasies of '50s era holiday music comes together in the festive potpourri of Pink Martini. The band, who has developed a following with their noveau martini-bar multicultural fusion music, brings many of these sensibilities to their first holiday outing, proving unique renditions of classic holiday songs, Jewish Hanukkah pieces, the opera music of Verdi and even a taste of Christmas in Hawaii. All of the songs have a jazz lounge essence to them, pairing shuffling rhythms with piano, keyboard and strings, as China Forbe's intoxicating voice leads the way. Things get particularly fun with the island slide guitar-laden "Snow globe Christmas" and the percolating Latin jazz rendition of the Jewish song "Ocho Kandelikas", which recalls the vintage sound that made "Amado Mio" a hit.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a Scot, I'm not entirely convinced about the samba version of Auld Lang Syne, but as they do it with such panache I'm prepared to forgive them.