The Joy of Blinds and Shutters: 63 Ways to Create a Happy Home"An enlightening collection of customer stories and why they bought window blinds, roof
blinds, and window shutters for their conservatory or home. I loved it."
- Fraser J. Hay, Founder of Grow Your Business®
Ask yourself the following:
- Do own a conservatory or orangery?
- Do you have young children?
- Do you have pets or house plants?
- Do you have any indoor hobbies or pastimes?
- Do you want to brighten up or invigorate your living or work space?
If you answered "YES"
to any of the above then 'The Joy of Blinds and Shutters
' by Dr. Joy Madden
will give you many ideas on how to transform your living and work space using blinds and shutters.
Discover practical and insightful reasons why blinds and shutters can enhance your spaces and improve the quality of life for you, your loved ones and your pets.
In "The Joy of Blinds and Shutters" you will learn:
- The important differences between blinds and shutters
- A way to prevent goldfish from turning white
- How a baby llama's stress levels were reduced by roof blinds and window shutters
- Why a pilot couldn't sleep and how specific blinds solved the problem
- How colour moods can influence your choice of blinds and shutters
- How harmful UV rays forced a dog to wear sunglasses to sit in his favourite spot
- Why you should avoid buying blinds and shutters with short life guarantees
- How remote controlled fabric louvres can protect your privacy
- An unusual solution for harnessing the power of Feng Shui in your home
- A powerful and practical way to reduce time and effort when opening and closing blinds
- Simple yet powerful ways to deal with spiders and make cats happy
- Why a water colour artist installed blinds with a UVA and UVB block in their conservatory
- ...and much, much more.
Discover the joy of blinds and shutters for your home
Written by Dr. Joy Madden of www.joyofblindsandshutters.co.uk, a seasoned design consultant,
public speaker and veteran of thousands of blinds and shutters installations. This practical guide
shares a small selection (63) of stories and anecdotes from her many satisfied clients from over
the last two decades.
Her book shares the reasons why they wanted Joy's help, the solutions she recommended and the
surprising results and benefits they gained.
Bring Joy into your home
Whether it's to educate yourself, justify a buying decision or simply to satisfy your curiosity, this
practical and insightful guide could give you peace of mind, improve your health and create a happier
Buy "The Joy of Blinds and Shutters" NOW
Take action now. Scroll up and click the 'buy' button at the top of this page and you can read 'The Joy of Blinds and Shutters' on your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.