- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Journeys Along the Silk Road Paperback – 24 Feb 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The poems took me along the Great Wall of China, into temples, into cities, like Bangkok, down rivers, like the Yangtze, through jungle, to the foot of a tree in Bangalore. As well as the poems, I liked the photographs which illustrated them, too. Included in the anthology were fine photographs of the Great Wall of China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Vietnam. Anyone who likes poetry and the literature of travel would find this an absorbing, enlightening, enjoyable book to read.