Format: Cards|Change

VINE VOICEon 2 November 2012
These Cards are SO lovely!

This is a most unusual Deck which consists of 46 beautiful and vibrant quality Cards and so full of colour! They are nice, thick and glossy. (just how I like them!) They come in a lovely quality box with hinged lid - ribbon for easy removal of Cards, plus a magnetic fastener. But the artwork here is really quite something else...

Each Card has the image of a beautiful young woman and a word or title at the bottom. (they're not numbered, but the meanings can be found in the little book in alphabetical order - or from an Index)

The small book is very nice, and I love the way Adrienne comes across as SO philosophical rather than `mysterious' as many others who produce Decks, and this is a refreshing change. If anyone was considering Oracle or Tarot Cards for the first time, then I would highly recommend these as your starting Deck. EVERYTHING is SO benign, gentle and philosophical - nothing to fear here!

I've already done myself a couple of successful Readings and had good results. The Cards are easy to understand (even with little experience) and the book Interpretations are very helpful as a good start point.

Highly recommended to all - especially for those unfamiliar with Oracle or Tarot.
on 20 May 2013
Just recently obtained this deck and all I can say is wow, wow and wow! The cards are about the size of a normal tarot deck and the cards are nice and thick! The colours make this deck a pleasure to read with as I am currently doing weekly reads with this deck on my facebook page.

In terms of the readings themselves, I have been pleasantly surprised on how accurate this amazing deck is! I would recommend this product to bits! Unusual artwork and practical down to earth advice as opposed to some wishy washy meanings of other decks.

Put this deck on your wishlist! you won't be disappointed!
on 1 November 2014
l like this Oracle it gave me accurate readings. Images are nicely executed.