The Journey: How to Achieve Against the Odds Paperback – 15 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
The Journey will be of particular interest to:
- Conference delegates who have heard Debra speak at a corporate event
- Those with an interest in adventure and the psychology of adventure / survival
- Anyone who is facing a challenge and needs inspiration to push on
- Those who simply enjoy a good story of someone achieving against the odds
- Anyone interested in rowing the Atlantic or undertaking a serious endurance sporting event.
Debra Searle was previously known as Debra Veal at the time she rowed the Atlantic.
From the Author
"Somewhere along the journey something powerful happened - a personal realisation that I was capable of more. Not in an arrogant way... but rather a realisation of the personal limits I had set myself. It was time to stop holding myself back. I was capable of more. More hardship. More challenges. More joy. More determination. More attitude. More attainment.
My hope is that through this book you too will seek more. Most of the strategies I relied on I know can be used in any situation in life. I'm certain of this because I still rely on them daily myself." Debra Searle.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I read a lot of these types of books, and if I had seen this first - I would not have gotten this book. It still has some great life lessons in it though.
It's one of those books that is quick to read, yet lingers long.
My own business and clients will be able to draw upon it lots and gain real value.
"Chose your attitude..!" really says it all. We are capable of so much more than we realise, and luckily most of it is mental!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Sport
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Boating > Rowing
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing