Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Size: 4 UK|Colour: Navy Pheasant|Change
Price:£37.99 - £40.00

on 30 October 2013
There a nice boot, but i would not say they are a durable enough boot to be used as a work boot. i have horses and and land where i would need welly boots allot and these would not stand the excessive wear.
There a thinner material then first thought too.
They are a nice boot to wear if you are just using them for the likes of walking on a wet rain day, there comfortable and have a nice design but they are not worth the price there being sold for.
on 22 April 2014
If I had reviewed these wellies the day I bought them, I too would have raved about them. They looked great. However; six months later when the rubber is perishing and several cracks have appeared in the surface, I couldn't be more disappointed. This is after light use.

Very poor value for money.

Avoid.
on 21 March 2013
I received my boots really quickly, they were well packaged. These are extremely comfortable boots and the design is fab. I was fed up with cheap wellies that split after a few months (I wear wellies a lot). A friend recommended these having had her Joules boots for over a year already, so hopefully they will live up to expectations.
on 22 November 2016
Totally happy with the product however it looks different to both the picture and the description. The picture shows a fox hunt uniform and the description is with dogs. They are neither and have larger horses on. still a good product though.
on 20 May 2014
After 6 months of purchasing these wellies, they have split in many places within the last 4 weeks! The usage I had of them was very light; a few hours on some very wet weekend days. I believe the thinness and the poor outer finish of the rubber is to be blamed.
on 19 September 2014
Given as a present to my daughter ( 27) - she loved them and the fit was perfect for size 6. They were very comfortable and looked as if they would stand the test of time and hopefully last for a few years. The design was unique which is what she liked.
on 13 November 2015
On receiving these I was very pleased with them and I use them every day to walk the dog in. However, after only a few weeks they have developed a split and are letting in water. I guess these are not meant for proper country wear but are more a fashion statement! Such a waste of money and no chance of a refund after several weeks. I won't buy Joules wellies again.
on 20 August 2016
Even the Brides Mum had to wear wellies! Decorated with sequins and acrylic glitter paint, not another pair like them! The dogs are a lovely feature for us Dog lovers? I cause a few stares walking the dog though🤗
on 10 February 2014
Great fit, I ordered my usual shoe size (7) and they fit perfectly with a pair of Wellington socks on. This is how they should fit as you should always wear additional Wellington socks with Wellies. The design on these is great. I love the little dog pictures and the yellow line that runs down the back! Much nicer and cheaper than Hunters.
on 14 June 2015
I had these as a xmas present as I do dog walking as a business but after only 6 times of wearing them they have split and my foot gets wet ! I wouldn't recommend these boots even for light usage and I think they are over priced and not worth the money...wouldn't buy again very disappointed !

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling