Size: 7 UK|Colour: Navy blue|Change
Price:£34.99

on 14 October 2013
They are very comfortable, even for people that like me have a big calve. They look fantastic and they are not too big on the ankles.
I love them!!!
on 9 January 2015
These wellies are just wonderful, very comfortable for walking thro the field with the dog. I am size 5 with a slim foot and bought the size 5 which fit perfectly. The lining is warm and comfortable. I had Hunter wellies before but these were a very bad fit, very hard rubber which dug into both heals but the Joules wellies are a very good shape to the foot. Fit like gloves!
on 22 January 2015
Loose fit. They developed leaks in both wellies a few weeks after I bought them sadly too late and they were too muddy to return without feeling cheeky. Insoles also fell out after a couple of walks. Definitely not worth the money I paid
on 27 December 2015
Received the boots and they looked like they were covered with white powder, I wanted to return them but I managed to clean it by rubbing washing liquid on it, then lemon and then hunter boot buffer. They look perfect now, shining new boots! The are so soft and light! Super comfortable! I'm normally size 4 but sometimes 5 I bought this boots in UK4 and they are perfect, they come just under my knee.
on 8 March 2015
Great fit I am a size 6 and these fitted perfectly with Joules Wellington socks. Have had them in the sea, sand and muddy walks and have had no issues with them. They are the best fit wellies I have had to date with no ankle sagginess
on 26 November 2013
these are lovely, so big and comfy.. you really cant complain for the price. cheap and cheerful! they look really similar to hunters.
on 25 May 2014
fab boots....hopefully these wont leak along the seal like the ones I sent back, nice colour, quick delivery, good fit
on 30 January 2014
Very comfy. Nice and sturdy. I use them mainly for walking my dog along beach and park. Not much you can say about a wellington boot, these do the job and look good too. Very happy with purchase.
on 26 March 2015
Lovely comfy wellies. They appear to be well made although I haven't had a chance to put them to much of a test yet. Fasteners on the sides are more for decoration than functional.
on 18 January 2014
They look amazing and they are the most comfortable Wellies I've ever had. Definitely would recommend , brilliant for dog walking etc. the bag it comes in is handy too.