- Actors: Melissa Gilbert, Tim Matheson, Matthew Lawrence, Lisa Eilbacher, Debra Mooney
- Directors: Michael Pressman
- Writers: Susan Cuscuna
- Producers: Barry Bernardi, Denise Taylor, Jack Grossbart, Joan Barnett, Paul Kurta
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: PG
- Studio: Odyssey
- DVD Release Date: 30 Jun. 2003
- Run Time: 96 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00009KP15
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,383 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Joshua's Heart  [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Joshua is a ten-year-old-boy who just wants to be loved - he is an only child without many friends, his mother doesn't live with him any more and his dad is always away - his only real friend is his dog. His dad has a new girlfriend every few months and Claudia is the lastest one. Joshua is used to his dads fickle interest in woman and is saddened by the fact that they never seem bother about him. But Claudia is different, she really likes Joshua and over a period of serveral months the two become close and grow to love each other very much. Unfortunatly, Joshua's father looses interest in Claudia and her and Joshua are seperated.
Joshua desperatly wants to be with Claudia - the first person that has really cared for him - but his father has a new girlfriend and his mother movies back into town. Claudia is also heartbroken over the loss.
I would highly recomend this movie it is very good and has a good happy-yet-sad ending.