- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Josephine Butler and the Prostitution Campaigns: Diseases of the Body Politic (History of Feminism) Hardcover – 13 Mar 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Georgian to Victorian: 1701-1900
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Political > Britain
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Prostitution
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Critical Theory
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Political & Social Issues
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Ethical Issues
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies