on 31 May 2017
Wow I think this is brilliant! What a great ambition to help so many people. I think Joseph is really genuine and his free podcast advice has been very helpful and effective. I would definitely recommend him to a friend!
on 2 June 2014
I think it is very nice of Joseph Clough to offer this helpful thing free of charge but there is something about his pronunciation that I find off putting. I hate to sound ungrateful because I have used it and found it useful, but when it first starts I think 'I've not got much faith in this' because of his voice but I continue with it and it does do the trick, i.e. I do relax.
on 20 November 2017
He is a life changer - recommend
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 August 2013
I find his voice very relaxing and comforting, I like the way he says, "thats right" a few times, I haven't heard all of what he says as I have fallen asleep every time and have woken up to silence, I be honest I dont think its working as I am still eating the same as before but I will continue in the hope that it will finally sink in.
on 11 May 2014
I've read a few of the reviews going on about shameless plugging of Joseph's book. Now to be honest, when you think about it, you are getting the app and a huge amount of content for absolutely nothing, so I think thata bit of advertising is ok.
I bought a few of the hypnotherapy tracks, and although I'm no overly susceptible to hypnosis, I do find them very therapeutic and helpful.

If you can't appreciate, that you are getting so much for nothing, you need to think again
on 22 December 2013
As a free download, this is packed with lot's of content.

The various pod casts range from 10 mins to well over 40 mins. Would definitely use more of his stuff.
on 4 December 2015
I really like Joseph Clough. He is very generous with his free recordings which I have found very relaxing and inspiring. His hypnosis downloads are great, many free or very low cost and there are titles to suit many different issues. I have found this app of benefit to get access to much of his work and will use it a lot. I would recommend people try it.
on 26 June 2013
I have listened to and read Joseph's work for a year or so now and I can't recommend it highly enough. He promotes total self confidence and the ability of all of us to change our lives for the better - if we want to of course.
The only criticism I would have is that this Kindle app is not as up to date as the iPhone app but I'm sure that will be rectified soon....hopefully!!
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 August 2014
The content is probably useful to some I'm sure but after 10 seconds I was knew it wasn't for me. Tonality is important in hypnosis and I get really annoyed by people that make statements which sound like questions, it makes them sound unsure of themselves.
Each topic requires downloading also.
on 5 March 2014
They are written by people who are jealous of Josephs success how can anyone write a bad review on a FREE
item? I have purchased his book on Audio and hard copy.
I can highly recommend him as a genuine guy and a great author and narrator.
UK's answer to Antony Robbins only sincere!