on 4 March 2017
Bought this as a present for my 8yr.old granddaughter before taking her to see the stage show.She loves it!
on 2 May 2017
I did not receive the book
on 30 December 2012
Beautifully illustrated book in the quirky Quentin Blake style that my children are so familiar with from Roald Dahl books. Bought this for my daughter who has recently sung in the "Joseph" choir of the touring production. She was delighted as this book contains the exact words from the show. I'm sure she will enjoy this book for many years to come.
on 28 August 2013
good packaginf and delivery speed.. A wonderful version of the bible story made fun in Quentins funny rhymes good to tell , l used it in junior church, also fun to read the illustrations are brilliant .
on 1 May 2015
A cplourful and attractive book. Pictures to illustrate the story were graphic and exciting. However It would have been bettet if the story was told as a straightforward story, without using the words of the songs. Although my grandchildren love most of the songs, the younger one would have been better able to follow a simple narration. songs could be introduced after the story to complete the undersranding.
on 17 January 2013
I was hoping this book would be good for my 7 year old grandson to read and enjoy by himself but it was way too difficult for him. I hadn't realised it was the complete score for the show. Having said that, it is a lovely book, nice illustrations, and I would buy it for a much older child or even an adult who loved the show.
on 19 May 2013
Well, it is not at all what I expected, that's for sure
I didn't no that it was all the songs
I am a child and I have been in the performance of Joseph twice!!!
But I loved reading all the songs through and learning all the lines
on 21 October 2014
My children love and adore this book, although I think knowing the musical numbers helps, as we all sing along as we read to something resembling the right tunes! The pictures are wonderful as you would expect from Quentin Blake.
on 5 June 2013
Bought this to go with the CD and it's great - has all the words from the musical, with QB's gorgeous illustrations. My children absolutely love it. Great value.
on 30 October 2014
Robbie's birthday present - they were hemdoing it in school and he could practice at home!