Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Currently Joseph is co-writing groundbreaking music methods with Martin Taylor, John Patitucci, Jens Larsen, Levi Clay, Ulf Wakenius, Mark Lettieri Les Wise and many more...
He is a publisher of 120 music books and his label, Fundamental Changes is currently accepting manuscripts from a new talented generation of musicians and offers 3x the standard royalty rates to educators.
www.fundamental-changes.com for over 350 free HD video lessons or to get signed as an author.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Ready to add the secret ingredients of the Melodic Minor modes to your Rock Guitar solos?
The Melodic Minor Guitar Cookbook takes a look at the 7 modes of the Melodic Minor scale through a rock guitarist’s eyes and teaches you how to add its distinct flavours to your music.
Welcome to the Melodic Minor Guitar Cookbook!
All modern rock guitarists will benefit from adding Melodic Minor flavour to their improvisations. While these “secret sounds” are often associated with jazz, they can be effectively added to your rock solos to create fresh new approaches. This guide to the melodic minor scale builds on what you already know about soloing by adding a taste of the exotic to the recipe!
Learn the Melodic Minor Modes
Each mode of Melodic Minor contains a set of intervals that are unique, and which distinguish its sound from all the others. These are the “sweet notes” of the mode, and by targeting them we have a recipe for bringing out its unique flavour.
The Melodic Minor Guitar Cookbook teaches how to use these sweet notes to bring out creative melodies in your soloing. You’ll break away from conventional scales and add some real spice to your creative ideas.
There are detailed explanations, friendly diagrams, and loads of real musical examples that will quickly teach you how to use the Melodic Minor modes in a rock guitar soloing context. We’ve even included live audio and plenty of backing tracks to make the music come alive.
Practical Application of Melodic Minor Modes for Guitar
The focus is on the application of each “recipe” and how to enhanceyour existing knowledge, rather than rewriting the rulebook of electric guitar soloing. Of course, we cover the essential theory, but this book is all about quickly adding intelligent, articulate, freshingredients to your playing.
You’ll learn how to cook with all of the Melodic Minor Modes. Get to grips with the tasty secrets of:
- Melodic Minor
- Dorian b2
- Lydian #5
- Lydian Dominant
- Mixolydian b6
- Aeolian b5
- Super Locrian (AKA the Altered Scale)
Rock Guitarists Unite with Melodic Minor Scales!
This book will help you to quickly and efficiently master the Melodic Minor modes to transform your playing with sophisticated licks, language and new creative ideas. Let’s show the world that jazz isn’t the only place you can go to hear a mix of spicy licks and smooth phrases – these are all great flavours to bring into your modern rock guitar soloing.
So, if you’re ready to take your playing to the next level, let’s turn up the heat and get cooking!
• Play solos like B.B. King and John Lee Hooker
• Learn to Instinctively Play any Blues Song
• Understand Scales and Techniques so you Find the Right Notes: Every Time
The Complete Guide to Playing Blues Guitar Compilation
Do you hear great blues guitar songs and wish you knew how to play them?
Do you want to play great solos but don't even know where to start?
Wouldn't it be great to emulate your favourite blues musicians or even pick up your guitar and work out your favourite songs by ear!?
The Complete Guide to Playing Blues Guitar is a three-part series that teaches you the essential skills required to become a master blues guitarist.
You save 15% when you purchase all three best-selling books in this one edition!
Here's what you get...
• Over 245 Pages of Blues Guitar Mastery focusing on Rhythm Guitar, Melodic Phrasing and Beyond Pentatonics that help you play any blues song
• Over 400 Notated Audio Download Examples of Exercises, Techniques and Licks so you can hear and feel each stepping stone in the process of learning
• Over 20 Backing Tracks so you can play and hear what you are learning in an Actual Musical Situation
• The Complete Blues Guitar Soloing Course that will have you writing and improvising your own solos in no time
With over 245 jam-packed pages and 400 notated audio examples from all 3 books in the Playing Blues Guitar series, this is the most comprehensive guide to playing blues guitar ever released.
Book One – Rhythm Guitar focuses on the topic of rhythm guitar giving you a solid understanding and practice of not only the common blues chord structures... but also multiple approaches you can take to embellish the standard harmony. Beginning with the basic structure of the 12 bar blues and continuing with open string riffs, dominant 7 chords, Turnarounds, and more... this book gives you the tools needed to play any blues song.
Book Two – Melodic Phrasing examines the most important aspects of blues guitar soloing, allowing you to develop your improvisational skills in the blues world. By teaching Rhythm, Phrasing and Placement you learn to use fundamental rhythmic fragments to create and drive your solo forward. Because when you know the building blocks... melodies will take care of themselves. Never worry about forgetting licks again.
Book Three – Beyond Pentatonics teaches you the secrets of blues guitar soloing by showing you how to break away from the minor pentatonic soloing trap that plagues so many. It shows you how to target the most powerful notes from each chord in the blues progression to create the greatest emotional effect, wooing your audience. All of that plus discovering the many possible scale choices for each of the chords in the blues and you will be building solos like a master blues guitarist in no time.
All 3 Amazon best-selling books are combined seamlessly in this complete guide of everything you need to know about playing the blues.
Learn Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar - The Right Way
- Are you struggling to learn acoustic fingerstyle guitar?
- Do you want a complete method that breaks down every essential technique on acoustic guitar?
- Do you want to learn the guitar fingerpicking patterns that underpin thousands of popular songs?
The challenging thing about learning to fingerpick on acoustic guitar is that it's easy to do it wrong, which means beginners often embed bad habits that slow their progress and take years to correct.
If you want to learn fingerpicking the correct and musical way, right from day one, then Beginner Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar is here to teach you quickly and accurately.
Beginner acoustic guitar players will discover:
- Hundreds of essential guitar picking patterns that allow you to play literally thousands of songs, instantly
- Perfect fingerstyle guitar technique that will help you to play accurately, in time and with confidence
- How to combine fingerpicking patterns to create unique, incredible chord progressions and songs
- Hundreds of ways to easily decorate and beautifully embellish essential major and minor chords
- The two-note chords that underpinned music by The Beatles, James Bay, Biffy Cliro and Tracy Chapman
Throughout this masterclass in fingerstyle guitar, the emphasis is on musicality and creativity. In fact, you'll immediately be shown how to use every chord, technique and idea in a personal, and musical context.
The perfect method to learn fingerstyle acoustic guitar in one comprehensive book
Beginner Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar has the answers you're looking for.
Along with learning popular fingerpicking patterns in the style of James Taylor, John Mayer, Mark Knopfler, Paul Simon, Tommy Emmanuel and more, you'll discover three specially commissioned pieces written especially for this book by Taylor Guitars Endorsee, Simon Pratt.
These pieces help you master and combine your new fingerstyle guitar techniques into complete performances. Not only that, we've included a free 38-minute video breakdown of one of the more challenging pieces, Flood the Light, which you can watch online at our dedicated website.
- Move beyond predictable guitar fingerpicking patterns by mastering hammer-ons, pull-offs and legato phrases - all built around the chords you know and love.
- Learn three beautiful performance pieces that turn exercises into powerful acoustic guitar music
- Discover embellishments that breathe new life into the chords you already know
- Build perfect rhythm guitar and fingerpicking patterns that will set you up for a lifetime of acoustic guitar success
Bonus: Includes performance videos that break down more challenging techniques
Bonus: Includes over 130 exercises and audio examples to download for free
The Complete Guide to Acoustic Guitar Fingerpicking
With over 130 useful, digestible, exercises, this complete fingerpicking guitar course will instantly, and permanently make you a better player.
Each musical example is accompanied by a full explanation, practice hints, and an individual audio track to ensure you make the most of your practice time.
If you're ready to learn Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar, there is no more comprehensive guide to get you playing beautiful, real music‚ with perfect technique.
Learn guitar theory - The simple way, musical way
- Are you sick and tired of guitar theory being taught in overly complicated language?
- Are you looking to become a better musician and guitar player?
- Do you want to discover creative guitar soloing and songwriting approaches?
- Do you want to understand & use guitar scales, guitar modes and arpeggios?
- Do you want a complete guitar theory method that takes you from zero to hero in simple steps?
Master, hear and play music theory for guitar
The Practical Guide to Modern Music Theory for Guitar is different. Instead of boring and meaningless guitar theory essays, it makes music come alive. In fact, you’ll quickly learn to play the theory you’re being taught.
Go from meaningless information to stunning guitar solos and songwriting.
Guitarists are often guilty of 'collecting' musical theory without taking the time to learn to apply the information on their instrument. Modern Music Theory for Guitarists combines cutting edge, up to date musical information with over 200 exercises and examples to help you internalise and master the most important concepts in modern guitar playing. There are also bespoke, professional backing tracks from Guitar Techniques Magazine's Quist
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to construct major and minor guitar scales
- How to harmonise a scale and use chords to write songs
- The complete guide to naming chords on guitar (know your C9 from your Cadd9!)
- A breakdown of every important type of chord, and where they come from
- How to write chord progressions to create great songs
- How to change key smoothly (modulation) and how to use guitar chord qualities to make your music creative and unique
- Discover how to form guitar modes… and how to use them in your solos.
- Discover the secret of triads, arpeggios and pentatonic scales you can use to create rich-sounding solos that’ll amaze your friends
- A complete deconstruction of all the 3-note, 4-note and 5-note soloing approaches hidden in every scale
Bonus hundreds of guitar licks demonstrate every single concept
Bonus Professional backing tracks to help you practise every guitar scale
Bonus The complete guide to Roman numeral notation for short hand song writing on guitar
Bonus A ‘cheat sheet' of the most common soloing approaches to save you hours in the practice room
Bonus 200 audio tracks to download so you can hear every single guitar theory concept in action
Learn the guitar theory… then use it!
There are so many sources of information out there these days it's hard to know where to begin and what's important when it comes to applying music theory to the guitar. This book has been designed to take you on a journey from essential first principles through to complex, exciting musical ideas while all the time teaching you the musical application of each concept.
Essential guitar knowledge and musical guitar skills
The Complete Guide to Modern Music Theory begins with the formation of the Major scale and builds steadily from the concepts taught in the first few chapters to help you master, hear and apply all the essential theory used today.
Master Essential Guitar Chords and Establish Good Habits for a Lifetime
- Discover how to play every essential chord on guitar
- Understand how chords work together
- Build chord progressions and master strumming
- Understand chord theory and construction
- Instantly apply and use chords to make songs
The First 100 Chords for Guitarists
- Are you struggling to learn guitar chords?
- Would you like an effective way to memorize, play and combine chords to make music on the guitar?
- Do you want to confidently strum rhythms the right way?
- Do you want to build perfect practice habits that will stay with you for a lifetime?
The First 100 Chords for Guitar will teach you to correctly fret, strum and combine the essential chords in music to become a better musician, quickly and easily.
Here’s What You Get:
- A complete course, building from the first essential guitar chords to help you memorize, understand and apply chords musically.
- A proven practice routine that helps you build muscle memory, great technique and musical knowledge.
- Understanding of how to play chords the right way, and the theory of how they are constructed
- One instant trick to teach your fingers how to move - subconsciously
Bonus One: Learn to link chords together in a truly unique, musical way. Linking chords means practice is always fun as you explore creative ideas.
Bonus Two: A complete guide to essential strumming patterns on guitar.
Are you Missing Part of the Puzzle?
Most guitar beginners know a few chords but few actually understand that it is quick and easy to expand that vocabulary into hundreds of chords and colors.
The First 100 Chords for Guitar is not simply a cold list of chords, it’s a complete guitar method for beginners that teaches you how to practice for a lifetime of good guitar habits.
From the most basic chords, right through to some rich and exciting advanced voicings, you will be guided in small friendly steps. Throughout, there is an emphasis on using the correct fingers, changing chords smoothly, building great technique and developing creativity.
Test Yourself! At the end of each chapter, the newly introduced chords are combined into real-life chord progressions.
How to Practice! – Also included is a detailed ‘How to Practice’ section along with dedicated chapters on Essential Strumming Patterns and some Chord Theory.
Learning chords from paper is one thing, but once you hear how to apply them, they become music. The First 100 Chords for Guitarists contains many supporting audio examples to help you get inside the music, and quickly apply every new chord in a musical situation.
Get the audio for free from our dedicated website.
This book is Free on Kindle Unlimited
Discover the perfection of The CAGED System on Guitar
- Would you like to have complete freedom to visualize and play in any key, in any position on guitar?
- Are you struggling to make music all over the neck?
- Are some parts of the guitar neck a dusty mystery to you?
The CAGED system is the Rosetta stone of understanding the way every scale, arpeggio and lick is laid out on the guitar.
But often it's taught in a cold, confusing way that doesn't relate to actual music.
The CAGED System and 100 Licks for Blues Guitar is different. You'll learn The CAGED system in conjunction with 100 useful blues licks based around the most useful scales on guitar.
Here's what you get:
- 100 top quality blues licks
- A complete method to learn the guitar neck
- Hundreds of live audio examples to download for free
- A hands on, direct method to understand and make music on the whole guitar neck
- The definitive guide to mastering The CAGED System on Guitar
Bonus Over an hour of free audio to download for free
Whether you want a complete method to learn the guitar, or just a set of 100 excellent blues licks, this book is for you.
This book helps you spread your playing all over the guitar neck and spurs creativity by teaching you an incredibly strong, visual method to ‘hang’ scales and licks off 5 simple chord shapes.
Learn the most important scales with the CAGED system - and make music now.
The CAGED System for Blues Guitar covers both Major, Minor and Blues Pentatonic Scales and The Mixolydian Mode. With 25 licks for each scale covering all 5 positions, you’ll never be short of excellent blues lines to spur your creativity.
Contained within are the tricks and secrets that professional guitarists use to unlock the neck.
Master the guitar fretboard now
The CAGED system helps you to see the fretboard like the back of your hand and to easily play in any key in any position.
This is one of the best-selling guitar books on Amazon and will improve the way you play the guitar forever.
Buy it now
Are you ready to learn 18 beautiful pieces of classical music arranged for solo classical guitar?
Discover 18 timeless, classical pieces arranged for solo guitar
Classical Pieces for Solo Guitar is a progressive method that teaches advancing guitarists some of the most famous orchestral repertoire in the world. The aim is to get you up and running quickly, playing the music of the great classical composers, with many famous melodies you will instantly recognize.
18 Iconic Orchestral Pieces for Solo Classical Guitar
With pieces by Mozart, Bach, Holst, Vivaldi, Wagner and Beethoven, along with many other iconic composers, students will find essential pieces arranged for solo guitar.
The repertoire in Classical Pieces for Solo Guitar becomes incrementally more advanced as the student progresses through the book, and more elements of harmony, counterpoint and technique are gradually introduced. From the very first piece, you will learn complete, self-contained performance pieces that are performance ready.
Technical Breakdowns and Musical Performance Tips
Each classical masterpiece is not only arranged for guitar in standard notation and tablature, but every single one has an accompanying breakdown section. New concepts are introduced and supported by technical exercises and performance tips.
Also included are left-hand and right-hand exercises to help you get to grips with each piece and sound as musical as possible on classical guitar.
Learn the Music of the Greatest Classical Composers
Along with some instantly hummable traditional folk tunes, you’ll discover the music of
With a focus on getting you playing music as quickly and as accurately as possible, Classical Pieces for Solo Guitar is the next step on your path to playing beautiful, recognisable classical music on guitar.
Easily Master Blues Rhythm Guitar
The Complete Guide to Playing Blues Guitar – Rhythm gives you all the tools you need to play, understand and feel blues guitar rhythm guitar.
- Are you struggling to play tight, grooving blues rhythm guitar?
- Do you want to master the chords, fills and licks that will make you sound like a blues guitar pro?
- Are you stuck in a rut with your blues guitar rhythm playing and want to reach the next level of creativity?
Learn blues guitar, the musical way
The Complete Guide to Blues Rhythm guitar takes you on a journey from first principles to complete mastery of blues guitar. On the way, you’ll learn about every important blues guitar chord sequence, the 12 bar blues, the 8 bar blues and the 16 bar blues, plus a few unexpected twists and turns you’ll encounter.
You’ll master the basic guitar chords, right through to some advanced substitutions and altered chord ideas that will add life and colour to your groove. But being a blues rhythm guitar player isn’t just about chords… so you’ll also learn plenty of blues guitar, licks fills and turnarounds to add to your playing to keep the blues alive.
Learn these essential blues rhythm guitar skills
- The structure and basic chords of the blues
- Essential blues guitar rhythms and playing approaches
- Open string riffs and “Chicago Style” patterns.
- Advanced “drop 2” chords you can play all over the neck
- Blues Guitar Licks, fills and turnarounds you can add to keep your playing fresh and exciting.
- Classic intros, outros and blues turn arounds that lock in tightly with the groove
Bonus Hear it! Download over 150 audio examples so you can hear the music in action
Bonus The Complete guide to rhythmic chord placement. Learn how less really can be more
Every aspect of great blues guitar playing is covered, and builds from first principles to more advanced approaches like approach chords, shell chords and 'drop two' chord voicings.
You will also learn classic turnaround progressions, 'non-standard' blues progressions and how to play with the appropriate stylistics.
Hear the blues in action
Understanding music isn't just about reading books, so we’ve included over 150 professionally recorded audio examples so you can hear the music in action, plus, you can use our backing tracks to master your blues guitar grooves.
Often, guitarists tend to quickly plateau when learning blues guitar. They get stuck with a limited range of riffs and ideas and quickly get bored and stagnant in their rhythm playing. To prevent stagnation, every element of great, grooving blues riffs is taught in bite-size chunks. By easily mastering the pieces, you will quickly create interesting, creative rhythm guitar parts and fills with ease.
Fundamental Changes write the most popular blues guitar books on Amazon.
Blues Rhythm Guitar has been an Amazon best seller since its release. See the hundreds of positive reviews below!
Fundamental Changes has published over 100 music books, sold over 500,000 copies and received over 5000 5* reviews. You know your guitar education is in safe hands with us.
Buy it now to begin your journey to rhythmic blues guitar excellence.
Discover The Secrets of Rockabilly Guitar
Discover 100 Licks to Supercharge your Rockabilly Guitar Playing
Struggling to master the authentic Rockabilly guitar sound?
With its roots in early Rock ‘n’ Roll, Country and Rhythm & Blues, the Rockabilly revolution is still going strong… and there’s no one more qualified to teach it than Rockabilly expert Darrel Higham, whose credits include Jeff Beck, Brian Setzer and Imelda May.
In this book, you’ll quickly master the iconic rockabilly guitar style through 100 lead licks and essential rhythms.
Capture the Style of the Rockabilly Pioneers
Darrel Higham shares his encyclopaedic knowledge to teach you exactly how the pioneers of this music thought and played. Want to know how your favourite player created their iconic licks? Get unparalleled insight into the playing styles of the Rockabilly legends:
- Eddie Cochran
- Scotty Moore
- Cliff Gallup
- Joe Maphis
- Grady Martin
- Brian Setzer
Rockabilly Signature Licks
You’ll begin by learning the essential vocabulary of Rockabilly and discover classic “building block” phrases to quickly build your chops, along with just enough theory to help you create your own authentic sounding lines.
Next, you’ll master the essential rhythm guitar playing skills of Rockabilly so you can groove with any band.
Advanced Rockabilly Soloing Techniques
As your Rockabilly guitar skills continue to develop, the language gets more advanced as you learn intricate licks based around Rockabilly techniques like:
- Fast hammer-on and pull-off licks
- Banjo roll techniques for rhythm and lead guitar
- Combining guitar techniques to build solos
Full-Length Rockabilly Solos
To round off your Rockabilly masterclass, you’ll learn to play no less than 12 full-length Rockabilly soloing studies that demonstrate how to combine each technique into exciting, attention grabbing and musical solos.
It’s all here, from aggressive Rock ‘n’ Roll to amazing Travis picked and banjo rolled performances.
Bonus 1 – Not just a “100 licks” book, 100 Rockabilly Licks for Guitar contains over a dozen full-length 12-bar blues sequences that put the licks and language into musical focus.
Bonus 2– Discover the perfect Rockabilly guitar gear in the bonus, Guitars, Amps & Effects section
100 Licks for Rockabilly Guitar contains over 100 supporting audio examples to help you get inside the music and quickly hear exactly how each lick should be played.
Buy it now!
Learn Guitar Scales in Musical Context
Guitar Scales in Context goes way beyond any other scale dictionary available by providing you with backing tracks and licks for each of the essential 18 guitar scales and modes that it covers.
Licks and Backing Tracks
With over 50 backing tracks, each scale for the guitar is analysed, discussed and shown in the five most commonly used patterns. Each scale shape is combined with corresponding chord, triad and arpeggio pattern to help you build and memorise the scale; physically, mentally and aurally.
Master Both Theory and Soloing Application
Each scale has an extensive information page giving examples of its use and a description of its unique character. To help you master the feel of each scale's sound and feel on the guitar, three live-recorded example licks are taught so you can instantly use the scales in a musical context.
Learn the Essential Neck Diagrams, Arpeggios and Triads
Scales should never be learnt in isolation and some notes are 'stronger' than other. Guitar Scales in Context combines the 18 essential scales for guitar with their most appropriate arpeggios and triads, showing you how to link these important musical structures together. By learning the correct arpeggios along with each scale shape, you will always know where the strongest notes lie when you are soloing on the guitar.
The 18 Fundamental Guitar Scales in 5 Positions
Each scale and mode is broken down into the 5 most convenient shapes for the guitar, these shapes are joined together with a full neck diagram so you will master scales on the guitar neck in no time at all.
Over 50 Backing Tracks and Over 50 Licks!
We went to town on this book and have provided you with over 50 guitar backing tracks that will keep you wailing all night. The same scales are often used in different genres of music and we didn't want to limit your creativeness... so there are 3 backing tracks for each scale to keep you on your toes. Practice the notated guitar licks (standard notation and tab) with each backing track to truly master each unique sound. Audio is available to download for free from www.fundamental-changes.com and there are links in the book.
Make Music with Guitar Scales All Over the Neck:
Guitar Scales in Context is essential reading and practical application for anyone wanting to develop their fretboard skills, music theory and aural awareness.
Essential Guitar Scales and Modes Covered Include:
- The Major Scale
- The Dorian Mode
- The Phrygian Mode
- The Lydian Mode
- The Mixolydian Mode
- The Aeolian Mode
- The Locrian Mode
- The Minor Pentatonic (Blues) Scale
- The Major Pentatonic (Blues) Scale
- The Melodic Minor Mode
- The Lydian Dominant Mode
- The Altered Scale
- The Harmonic Minor Scale
- The Phrygian Dominant Mode
- The Mixolydian Bebop Scale
- The Dorian Bebop Scale
- The Half Whole Diminished Scale
- The Whole Tone Scale
The Most Popular Guitar Books on Amazon
With over 500,000 books sold and over 5000, 5* reviews on Amazon, Fundamental Changes bring you the highest rated guitar books available on Amazon.
Check out the reviews below to ensure your guitar education is in good hands!
Buy it now to finally make music with guitar scales.
Beginner Guitar Players: Build Your Guitar Technique the Right Way – Fast!
With over 500,000 guitar method books sold, Fundamental Changes has created the ultimate course of guitar exercises for beginners.
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners is the quickest way to gain technique, control, strength, stamina and speed on the guitar.
Unlike some books that take a “technical drill” approach, this book gets you playing real music right away. Why practise boring exercise you’ll never want to play again? Here is a method that combines learning the technique of the guitar with the fun of playing music.
- Do you want to build your guitar picking, legato, strength, stamina, chord changes and speed?
- Do you want to avoid the bad habits that many self-taught beginners pick up?
Learn the fundamental skills of guitar playing, from actual professional guitarists
There are plenty of “teachers” out there whose lessons actually hold you back. Guitar Exercises for Beginners combines the favourite exercises of all the Fundamental Changes teachers. With over 100 guitar method guides, and over 300 years combined experience in teaching guitar, you know you’re getting the best tuition money can buy.
You’ll learn the following skills:
- Effective fretting, technique and seamless left-hand / right-hand coordination
- Pick control, speed and fluency
- The correct way to finger pick, along with some beautiful picking patterns
- How to actually strum and change chords, so you play the right rhythm – every time
- Bending accurately and in tune, all over the neck
- Essential scales and melodic patterns you can use to solo – right away
- Speed and finger strength building exercises
- Drills to nail your hammer-ons and pull-offs
Learn beginner guitar skills that will last a lifetime.
As well as teaching you the basic skills of guitar playing, such as how to fret and pick chords, from the outset you’ll be taught skills that will set you up for a lifetime of enjoyment with the guitar. Unlock countless pieces of guitar music with The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginner.
- Learn to read guitar tab (the simple, universal language for reading guitar music)
- Learn to identify and read rhythms in tab and standard musical notation
- Create the perfect practice schedule, set healthy goals for practice and learn how to make continual progress on your guitar
Quickly move from beginner to more advanced skills
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners is a layered, proven method that allows beginner guitarists to make rapid and musical progress on guitar. Once you’ve learnt the fundamental skills of how to play guitar, you will quickly move on to more advanced skills and begin to get creative. Learn,
- The Minor Pentatonic scale – the basis of all blues and rock music
- Musical-sounding major scale exercises
- How to navigate your way around the fretboard
- How to slide in and out of notes
- How to bend notes like your favourite guitar players
- More advanced techniques, such as hammer-ons and pull-offs
Learn to Play the Right Way, From Day One!
The First 100 Guitar Exercises for Beginners draws on over 300 years&rsquo
Unlock the Secrets of Gypsy Jazz Guitar
Robin Nolan’s Beginner Gypsy Jazz Guitar
- Are you struggling to learn authentic Gypsy Jazz guitar?
- Do you want to play effortless Django-inspired guitar licks?
- Are you ready to create your own Gypsy Jazz guitar solos?
Robin Nolan has spent his life sharing his first-hand Gypsy Jazz guitar experience with a worldwide community of musicians, and his insights have revolutionised the playing thousands of grateful students.
The Most Comprehensive Gypsy Jazz Guitar Method Ever Made
In Beginner Gypsy Jazz Guitar Robin Nolan creates the perfect framework to learn the essentials of the style.
First, you’ll master rhythm:
- Learn every essential Gypsy chord shape and know when to use them
- Master the perfect Gypsy Jazz guitar technique to nail the authentic tone
- Discover every Gypsy rhythm strumming pattern you’ll ever need
- Practise warm-ups and drills to help you play in time, every time.
Then, you’ll discover art of Gypsy Jazz guitar soloing:
- Master the scales and arpeggios that build every Gypsy Jazz guitar solo
- Learn mind-blowing Gypsy licks you can use immediately
- Discover the Gypsy Jazz secret to playing great lines over dominant 7th chords
- Spice things up with cool diminished and augmented sounds
- Play full solos over the classic tune Minor Swing
Beginner Gypsy Jazz Guitar – More Than a Just a Method Book
Robin also introduces you to his Gig-Ready Bootcamp!These are the powerful performance skills that prepare you for any jam session, such as:
- How to play solid intros and endings that always work
- A complete guide to essential Gypsy Jazz repertoire
- How to memorise any song - quickly and easily
- Crushing nerves and playing with confidence
- Jam session etiquette
A Gypsy Jazz Guitar Guide Jam-Packed With Bonus Features
We’ve packed this book full of some amazing bonuses to help you reach your goals much more quickly.
Bonus 1: 22 walk-through videos where Robin helps you perfect the techniques in the book.
Bonus 2: An exclusive 1-hour video lesson that teaches you perfect Gypsy Jazz guitar rhythm playing.
Bonus 3: Get Robin’s personal Spotify playlist of essential Gypsy Jazz tunes, specially curated for you.
Beginner Gypsy Jazz Guitar contains over 100 notated examples, each with supporting audio examples, so you can hear exactly how everything should sound. You’ll be able to play along with the track to perfect your rhythm, tone and feel. You can download them all for free from our dedicated website.
Buy it now and learn Beginner Gypsy Jazz Guitar from one of its true masters.