Size: 45 EU (11 Herren UK)|Colour: Black (Black/Cognac 26611)|Change

on 15 June 2015
Nice robust well made mule but it is not uk size 9. It was sold as UK size 9 but is marked as size 43. This I feel is the numb of the problem, it should have been size 44 in continental size. When I received it it did not fit too well but I felt with wear it would yield and fit me. Sadly this has not happened and now I can not replace them as my sale date is well outside the accepted return date. The fact that my foot only just fits in means that my heel is on the end of the mule and this causes my heel to crack. This is the problem buying on line and I feel that it should be replaced as not fit for purpose.
on 18 September 2013
My Husband has enjoyed the comfort and fit of Josef Seibel Clogs and Mules for many years.
He is very happy that he is still able to get suitable replacements when needed. Well made, quality products.
on 30 October 2013
Bought to replace a pair of worn out Helix Mules which for me were perfect. Couldn't find them in the UK so switched to the Josef Seibel closest item. Delivered promptly, seem very well put together and reasonably comfortable from the start. The colour combination is good and preferred to the brown version. Only quibble is for the size (44), the length is fractionally short and the fitting slightly too wide when compared to the Helix Mules of the same size. Of course all feet are different and manufacturers sizings do vary. Overall they are a very good product. If they last as well as my Helix Mules did I will be happy. Recommended.
on 5 December 2013
I am replacing the Joseph Seibel mules that my husband has worn daily as slippers/sandals for many years because they are covered with paint splashes and are looking a bit worse for wear. I know he will be delighted!
on 9 June 2014
Bought these for my husband he was delighted. Very good quality and good fit. They arrived very quickly, well packaged. My husband has had this type of shoe before but these are definitely best by far, Very thick sole but suprisingly not heavy.
on 21 March 2016
I think the product is of good quality and well made .The only adverse comment I have is that the sizing is inaccurate .My feet are size 13 and I ordered a 14.5 UK to be on the safe side as I had heard that the sizing of this shoe was erring on the too short .Sadly the 14.5 Uk fit is still too small in that my heels are rubbing uncomfortably on the raised leather band at the back of the shoe making my feet very sore .Theses slippers are sadly bound for the bonfire and I would hope the manufacturer would replace them with a size 15 UK as a goodwill gesture as clearly there are still sizing issues that need to be resolved .One lives in hope !
on 28 October 2015
Still very narrow,but .I can just manage to get my feet in them and as they are leather I know they will stretch a little. It would be nice to see a width in proportion to length or maybe make wider fitting.
on 24 July 2015
A lovely shoe and well made, size is spot on and initially very comfortable but after a few minutes wearing them your socks tend to twist on your feet and I find I'm constantly having to straighten them up, it's as if the grain of the inner lining is causing this to happen.
on 4 December 2015
Slippers very good quality, nice fit and comfortable but the box lid was broken and I had to tape it together. The box isn't overly important but for an expensive product like this I would expect better as it wasn't damaged in transit, everything else in the package was fine
on 20 January 2016
i bought clog because being somewhat disabled tying shoes was a problem, but feet swollen due to diabetes new problem swollen in return to store for re- fund style and build was brill took some time to delivery.for quality aworthy 4 stars