on 20 May 2012
Pros:
Looks - This watch looks great in the metal. I was slightly nervous about ordering based only on pictures, but it actually looks a lot nicer in reality than in the pictures. Suffice to say that this watch arrived a week ago, and I've worn it every day since.
Feel - The watch case has a nice heft to it, although with the leather strap the watch as a whole is light on the wrist. Overall feel is of a very high quality product. The strap feels very nice.
Size - As my stainless banded watches just seemed to get bigger and bigger, this watch makes a nice change. It is a nice size. You would never call it 'small', but it goes against the trend of being overly large.
Value - Amazon had this for £165 when I picked it up, and it's a lot of watch for the money. It really does feel like a quality product that you would gladly pay a lot more for.
Time keeping - I understand that the movement in this watch is the same as used by Citizen, and so far it hasn't lost even 1 second (I synchronized it to my PC when it arrived, and they are both still ticking past the minutes at exactly the same time). It has only been a week, so I will update the review after a month or two, but so far I'm impressed.

Cons:
The strap could be a little short if you have a very big wrist.
That's about it, if I'm being picky the function buttons operate with a bit of a 'clicky' feel, nothing wrong with the way they function, but the action is a little lightweight compared with the quality feel of the rest of the watch. This is really nit-picking though, as it is far from a deal breaker.

Overall:
5 stars, a great looking, great feeling watch. A quality product. Recommended.
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 May 2017
I recently purchased this watch and was not disappointed. The strap is extremely comfortable and the watch sits very nice on my wrist. The detail in the face is excellent and it complements both casual dress or a suit. The engraving on the back is a nice finish and although I'm sure it's not a collectors watch given the high number on the serial it's well worth holding on to and definitely makes for conversation, I have been asked by several friends where I got it and when I tell the story behind it eyebrows are raised. All in all beautiful looking watch and very good quality, very very happy with my purchase
on 20 March 2017
I bought this as a 18th Birthday present for my grandson. For it to be a little different, bought the commemorative numbered edition. Think they made a lot of them so not that limited as the number on the back of this watch is a big one!!! However, the story behind it is interesting and gives the grandson something to talk about when people comment on the watch.

Read a few reviews before I bought it. A few mentioned the strap being short but I buy longer straps and this one fits fine. I only bought this Jorg with the Miyota OS20 (made by Citizen) rather than the more expensive Swiss movement, and the OS20, so far, keeps perfect time. A number of people mentioned that on occasions the face of the watch looks blue (reflection from the glass) - yes it does, but I don't think it spoils the look the watch in any way.

Nice and expensive looking watch.
on 30 October 2015
I bought this watch as a present for myself. I was a little apprehensive when I read of some other comments saying that the strap was too small. I am 6ft 2in and wear XL sized clothes. I had no problems with the size of the strap and the watch fits perfectly. The quality of the watch is excellent. The quality of the leather on the strap is very hard wearing and having worn the watch daily now for a few months it shows little sign of wear. The crystal is extremely scratch / knock resistant. I have occasionally accidentally hit the watch against a chair / wall etc and even dropped it onto a concrete floor and there are no signs of any scratches at all. The watch is very clear to read during the day and there is some visibility in the dark. It looks extremely smart when worn with a suit but would also be suitable for wearing with casual clothes. I am very pleased with my purchase and I would recommend this watch to others.
on 11 March 2016
The picture and the actual watch are miles apart. I was expecting a watch with a black face/dial but it was grey/black.
This just makes the watch look awful and not as classy as it should.
The build quality is great and the leather strap and presentation case look the business but its let down by the watch face, so much so that I had to return it. Its a shame as it looks great in the pictures.
on 7 February 2017
The watch looks good and the service was good too, but I expected a better quality of materials and construction. It really doesn't seem "premium", and the perceived quality is low
on 7 August 2017
Fast delivery. Beautiful quality watch.looks great.
on 25 November 2015
Better than expected, happy with the quality, no issues with strap size, excellent delivery time and packaging. Delighted
on 29 March 2014
This is a classy looking watch. Even though dial colour is mentioned as Black but it sometimes appears blue :-(
Overall watch looks very stylish and the leather strap with white stitches add to its classyness.

The only problem is that strap is little short in length.I have a bigger wrist and strap hook can only read to last 2-3 holes. This is something can be improved or made available by Jorg Gray.
on 2 November 2015
Except some unnecessary words on the back, the watch is just perfect quality and design. The leather is very soft and comfortable to wear.