on 11 August 2017
A great insight into the life of Katie Price and her relationship with Peter Andre and their children. Would highly recommend.
on 26 April 2014
Told in her own words, but it's only one side of the story. Interesting in some places but it's not very exciting and her life is no different to many of us-just she has the money to splash out on a huge wedding and I cannot believe she thought she had to make other people happy and give them entertainment. She should sand up for herself more if she needed a break and give time to junior to bond with him.
on 7 April 2016
Not a very good book at all! A lot of swearing and graphic language.
on 9 April 2017
Very honest and open story which had me hooked from the start of the book. S good insight into their lives
on 7 June 2013
Having read the first book in this series it left me wanting more.
I am not a great fan of Katie price but reading these two books has given me a lot more insight into her life.
I would recommend if you are into auto/biographies.
on 2 March 2014
If you watched I'm a celeb don't waste your money there is only so many times I love Peter you can hear before it becomes boring
on 17 October 2013
Another great insight into the mind of the legend who is Katie Price. Love her way of thinking, she's a very clever woman
on 18 October 2015
Not as good as the first but still very Jordan-tastic. If by some miracle you actually like Katie and not just want to read to laugh at her, then you should definitely read this.
on 29 October 2014
Good book
on 8 November 2012
As I have bought all Katie books from amazon I would Recomend this book to any body who likes Katie as its all in her own words.