- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Wireless Speaker Centre at Amazon.co.uk to find the right wireless speaker for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Jooki - Screen-Free Music & Stories with ToyTouch Technology
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Music or stories begin when a character is placed on Jooki. Toy Touch technology makes it easy for kids 3+ and great for grandparents too!
- Unlimited streaming with Spotify Premium or upload your own Audio Files for offline experience
- Peace of mind: parents control content, and volume
- Endless playtime for kids with 8 hour battery for outdoor and travel portability. Headphone jack for car time
- Awarded best in Family Tech at CES
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Jooki is the smart player that lets kids choose and listen to music and stories with ToyTouch Technology. With Jooki, kids are in control to listen, dance, imagine while music or stories play without any help from grownups. What’s a parent to do? Choose the music, uploaded from a phone using the Jooki app or drag-and-drop from iTunes on a laptop. Or choose Spotify or an internet radio station to create the playlist. Link the Jooki Character to the playlist and place it on Jooki. Now hand over to a child!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Jooki is very well designed and sturdy too - so no worries with the children breaking it.
All in all it is everything I hoped for. Great, great product.
Such a great idea, really nicely done. Lets the kids control their music choices, without the need of screens or complicated controls.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We’ve had it for a few days now, and my daughter LOVES it. She carries it everywhere with her. The sound quality is good, it seems durable and able to withstand the daily use of a three and five-year old.
All that said, there are some things you should be aware of if you’re considering this device:
1. ITunes and Apple Music: You cannot add iTunes songs from your phone, even if you had purchased them outright. You CAN add iTunes songs that you’ve bought when working from a laptop. You can never download music from your Apple Music subscription. But the speaker can be used as just a straight Bluetooth speaker, so any music can be streamed that way.
2. Memory: you will absolutely need to purchase a micro SD card, without it the Jooki only stores about 10 songs.
3. The adapter is super short for recharging.
Overall I like the player and would buy it again, but there were a few frustrating hours as we tried to troubleshoot adding songs from our phone. Once we figured out adding purchased songs from the laptop worked, it’s been smooth sailing.
We completely underestimated how well the Jooki would be received!
The son took to it immediately(once the parents had easily set up some music associations to the tokens via the phone app), loving that he can switch out music on command in such an easy and fun way(for a 2-3 year old it is extremely accessible). The parents loved it...so much the father commandeered one of the tokens just for his favorite podcast! Their nanny was head over heels about it, so much so that she was telling all her other clients about it. Everyone really liked that it came with five tokens and not just two or three(the tokens are such cute figurines!). Also a big hit was that it was so flexible about music sources. That you could load up a micro-sd card so that you didn't need wifi, but also it could play online playlists and podcasts from Spotify and not some proprietary service.
It feels really well built and rugged and apparently it's splash proof! Which, given toddler usage, seems like a great feature.
Needless to say, it was worth every penny!