on 19 March 2000
My daughter had been studying the Jolly Postman at school. I was going to buy her the first Jolly Postman book but then saw the Jolly Pocket Postman instead. My daughter has never been as interested in a book as she has been with this one. She is learning many of the poems and loves the letters etc. that are hidden in the pockets. A true gem of a book that will be remembered for life I should think.
on 15 November 2008
I loved this book as a child, my brother and sister too. It rhymes, its colourful, the pictures are really good,it has lift-the-flaps and a wee plastic spy glass.Its simply fabulous. Buy it and your children will love you for it. But beware, you will end up reading it every single night for a long time.
on 21 February 2000
A lovely, captivating book full of little suprises and riddles . Definitely something to treasure!
on 26 November 2003
hehe, i'm 16 and i'm still obssessed with these books!!! They are great fun and i absolutly love all the letters inside them and the story of the postmans day.
I really recommend that you buy them and they are absolutly fantastic for young children who are in the early reading stages
on 13 April 2015
Not in the best condition but not in the worst, it is very clean but had only 2 letters included, no magnifying glass and every envelope has come unstuck at the bottom each envelope also has a rip in it where enthusiastic hands would've reached for the letters, not bad for a 19yr old book that cost a total of £2.81
on 26 March 2009
I bought this book for my grandaughter aged 4. We were very impressed.
The pockets with all the different contents is so exciting for a small child to open. The book is just a superb present and a book the cherish.
on 29 September 2013
I have been searching for this book for my daughter for a while as it is now out of print and was thrilled to discover this brand new one. It was expensive but was in immaculate condition and had all the correct extra envelopes. It is a much loved book and has been read many times, fantastic story with beautiful illustrations.
on 27 June 2015
So glad I got my hands on this book as I loved it as s child. The book is in very good quality although written on the inside is a note from a mother and father. I actually find it a lovely touch to a used book. Thank you
on 15 February 2009
This is the second copy we have of this book, as the first one was worn out from being read too many times to count. My grandson still likes to read it at 16!! We're introducing at to a new generation now aswell. Beautifully written, and illustrated, and extremely popular.
on 16 February 2014
I chose this book because it had looked good in the description,, It was incomplete in that the lens and some of the "messages" were missing,,so it did not come up to supplier's description