- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Join In and Play My Blue Nose Friend Passion The Love Bug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Join in and play with My Blue Nose Friend - Passion the love bug
- Passion... the infectious love bug who in a flutter will capture your heart
- Passion is an interactive love bug with her own personality who loves to chat with her fellow interactive My Blue Nose Friends
- Amazing 'smart chat' technology allows over 60 different conversation combinations
- Hand made with love and care from Me to You
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Passion is the infectious love bug who in a flutter will capture your heart . . . but would never dream of hurting your feelings! Passion loves to chat to you! She'll also have fun with her interactive My Blue Nose Friends using amazing 'smart chat' technology.There are over 60 different conversation combinations between all six characters. Passion's blue nose even glows in the dark! Also interacts with Story Time Tatty Teddy and Sleep Tight Tatty Teddy.
1 X Tatty Teddy & My Blue Nose Friends 'Join in and Play' Passion
Top Customer Reviews
I bought Passion the Lovebug for my granddaughter at a discounted price from Amazon. I'm pleased I didn't pay the full amount. Here's what I've found. The first couple of points are worth looking at. I nearly sent the toy back before I realised what I hadn't done!;
* Change the batteries straight away. There's about enough charge to last for one or two words before the batteries die and the toy won't utter a sound.
* Make sure you switch the toy 'on' once you've changed the batteries. There's an on/off switch just above the battery compartment. If that's not on they may not talk at all.
* Their speech is limited and the idea of multiple phrases, more than two, only works if you have all of the series and they're interacting with one another. Even then there's not one of them that repeats more than a few limited phrases.
* Only two of the toys will speak to one another when they're in a group. They don't all speak at once. Sit them close together or they can't 'see' one another.
* The toys are coated in a 'velveteen' fabric that picks up every drop of paint, chocolate, ink etc. Though you can wipe them with a damp cloth you can't put them in the washer because of the battery pack.
* The toys switch themselves off if no-one touches them for a while. It's better to switch them off with the on/off switch to preserve battery life when they're not in use.
They are an incredibly cute group of toys and look really pretty sitting in a circle on my granddaughter's bed. She loves them. For the price I paid so do I but; take into account the price of new batteries (3 x AAA each) before you buy.
|Length: 1:54 Mins|
When pressed on the tummy or hand Passion will say one of the following sentences:
- "Hello I'm Passion."
- "I love you."
- kissing sound
- "What's going on?"
- "Sounds like fun."
- "It's play time."
- "Being together is so much fun."
- "I love playing games."
- "Treats are the best."
- "We're telling stories."
- "Will always be friends."
- "Night night sleep tight."
After 4.5 minutes, when not in use, it will switch off and say: "Lets play again soon. By."
Each plush toy from My Blue Nose Friend series has its own personality and a different voice. Passion sounds like a sweet little princess.
If you collect more characters they can talk in a group. Activate one toy and another will respond starting the conversation. However if you have a few of them bear in mind that only two can participate.
On the bottom, where the battery pocket is located, you will find a switch with 3 options: on/of/"try me". Be sure to have it in the "on" position and not "try me". Otherwise it will not work to its full potential as this is a demo mode only.
I hope you found this review informative and helpful. Thanks for reading.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for birthday present,very pleased with delivery and the blue nosePublished 12 months ago by angela ball
Bought two of these as presents for family members so havent seen them working , but looked lovely and was packaged wellPublished 13 months ago by SARAH
For my daughters collection , a few of these talk to each other so very good value for moneyPublished on 4 Sept. 2014 by Paul C