Customer reviews

To make Coco work open the battery compartment and switch the on/off button to on. The batteries included with the toy, 3 AAA, are probably demonstration only and won't last for long. All of the batteries I've had with these toys have been flat, or as good as flat, and the toys haven't worked until I've changed them. If Coco doesn't talk to you then change his batteries.

Coco is a lovely, cute plush toy. Feels really nice to cuddle but; he can't go into the washing machine for a quick scrub because of the battery compartment. He's wipe clean only and his soft coat is a magnet for dribble and food.

Once Coco is powered on you press his paw or his tummy and he will do a monkey style giggle or speak one of a few phrases in a voice which sounds like a little boy. Hold him against other toys in the 'Join in and Play' series and they'll speak to one another. They don't have a lot to say. We have the whole set and even when they're all together they don't speak more than a few short sentences each but; they are adorable to look at and to play with and my granddaughter can't get enough of these little characters. Coco is her absolute favourite.

Not quite what I expected in terms of their limited chat but they're lovely.
on 18 August 2017
Loved the look but the electronic bit did not work. Did not have time to return it before the baby shower so had to give it to a friend - hoping they don't realise it should be interactive. Very dussapointed
on 5 June 2017
Great
on 12 June 2014
We started with 2 and now have 4, these are great. The batteries needed changing in all of them when they arrived as they were a bit all over the place. But once changed they work perfectly and my 1 year old gets very excited by them.
on 30 August 2013
got this as a gift for my girlfriend as she got me Binky the panda they sync up really easily and are great together and seprtly highly recommend for all blue nose friends fans
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 October 2015
 Coco is very well made. The fabric is soft and really cuddly. Patches on it's head and tummy add a nice shabby chic touch. The size when sitting is 20cm/8inch.

When pressed on the tummy or hand Coco will say one of the following sentences:
- laughing like a monkey "uh uh uh"
- "Want to play?"
- "Yippee I love playing games."
- "What you doing?"
- "What is your favourite game?"
- "Yippee"
- "Count me inn."
- "We the best in finding treasure."
- "We plying games."
- "Come one, lets go."
- "Hey ya I'm coco."
- "Lets play."

After 4.5 minutes, when not in use, it will switch off and say: "Lets play again soon. By."

Each plush toy from My Blue Nose Friend series has its own personality and a different voice. Coco sounds like a small boy.

If you collect more characters they can talk in a group. Activate one toy and another will respond starting the conversation. However if you have a few of them bear in mind that only two can participate.

On the bottom, where the battery pocket is located, you will find a switch with 3 options: on/of/"try me". Be sure to have it in the "on" position and not "try me". Otherwise it will not work to its full potential as this is a demo mode only.

I hope you found this review informative and helpful. Thanks for reading.
we got 4 of these and they all talk to each other nice toys and cute with a nice feel to them there are soft and cute the kids loved them
on 6 January 2013
Has brought great pleasure and endless fun to my grand daughter, This is a great addition to other toys in the series.
on 11 October 2014
It is delightful. The little boy loves coco. I am more then pleased. It is soft and cuddly. Would recommend to all.
on 17 October 2015
Good packaging, great item, it's for Christmas but I know my granddaughter will love it

See one answered question