- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
|Price:||£4.29 (£8.58 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.66 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Johnsons Veterinary Products Tea Tree Skin Cream
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Antiseptic, soothing and promotes natural healing - for dogs and other pets.
Tea Tree Skin Cream
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I think it is better for other minor skin conditions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helps the dog who is getting on and likes to run like a pupPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I use it on my toenails as it is slightly greasy and stays on all dayPublished 2 months ago by peeps
Seems to work well as an ointment. I have only deducted a star because the consistency is not very sticky and it is difficult to spread on sore places.Published 3 months ago by KJ Hookey
Using this on our Boston terrier, his harness seems to have rubbed him slightly under his belly and looking a little sore. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Alessi Lover
My cat had a little sore on her leg I got this put it on within a few days all had cleared up so I can recommend thisPublished 4 months ago by sj7665