- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Johnsons Veterinary Products Ear Drops
|Price:||£2.37 (£1.25 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.62 (53%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Contains natural pyrethrum to kill ear mites.
- Softens wax, soothes irritation and assists healing
- For dogs and cats
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Contains natural Pyrethrum to Kill ear mites. Also softens wax, soothes irritation and assists healing. For dogs and cats.
Johnsons Ear Drops
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
tips for application:
1. I highly recommend warming the bottle in your palm/whatever before administering the stuff in order to reduce the chance of your pet shaking his head and flinging the treatment out of his ears; at least my cat seemed to hate it less if it was body temperature.
2. when you apply it, sit behind your pet or have someone else sit behind and hold them gently while applying since he/she will likely try to walk backwards.
3.My main advice would be to follow the instructions: one full week of 3 drops a day, one week without drops, repeat if necessary. The itching likely will not stop until you stop applying drops, so you cannot know whether the treatment has been effective until a while after you stop administering it. I believe this treatment only kills adult mites, so if you don't apply it for the full week, it might not be effective because there might still be unhatched eggs. It will kill all mites if you apply it properly though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked exactly as it said - helped the small stray cat we look after who was really distressed by his bad ear but is now happy againPublished 15 days ago by Mrs. Carol Anderson
Used these on kitten and problem seems to have gone . Used also ear cleaner which I got from the vet .Published 3 months ago by WENDY
A strange review it half worked one ear cleard up but the other has not.Published 3 months ago by A T Hedley