- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Johnsons Veterinary Products Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo
|Price:||£3.50 (£2.80 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£2.45 (41%)|
- Cleanses and deodorises
- Mild and non irritant
- For small animals over 12 weeks of age
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Johnsons Small Animal Shampoo is specially formulated to be a mild, non-irritant shampoo for your pet Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Rats etc. It gently cleans and deodorises whilst maintaining Fluffy's deliCate p H balance. Suitable for Small Animals over 12 weeks of age 125ml
Small Animal Cleansing Shampoo
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I really recommend it for other long haired small pet owners.
Nice, little bottle (perfect for smaller animals like rats...I'm not going to one day be left with a large, almost full bottle)
Helped to remove tail stains of my rats and left them clean and smell free
no irritation to report
After the first wash my piggies fur were so smooth and soft.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used this on my guinea pigs and rabbit and doesn't seem to irritate their skin when it's on and doesn't seem to leave any nasty ingredients on their skin, also smells quite nicePublished 6 months ago by Katie
Doesn't irritate my GP's sensitive skin. Only a small amount needed, so excellent value for money.Published 6 months ago by Nicoleta
My guinea pig loves having a bath and this makes her smell much better. Very good product.Published 12 months ago by Chloe
Good works for hamsters
My hamster loves going in the bath and having this on her
And she smells lush after wards