on 25 August 2013
If you are intedngin to follow Dr Pagano's natural eating plan to cure your psoriasis naturally, then you absolutely need this cookbook! The diet is very restricting and limited but the cookbook gives plenty of ideas to make what you're eating more interesting and flavoursome.
on 15 March 2014
Very instructive, summarises all his book about healing psoriasis, with loads of recipes that give inspiration to stick to his recommended diet. Long term. If interested in this diet and can't afford both books then this is the one to get. Lovely quality too.
on 16 January 2016
Amazing book, my skin cleared after 5 months.
The diet is very strict and you have to follow it to the letter, having said that I only had one session with the chiropractor but did all the colonics and home enemas when needed.
I had to stop after 7 months due to too much weight loss which was really frustrating as the book hints at after a year clear, you can start introducing different foods again.
I would highly recommend this book
on 21 October 2013
I started to follow Dr Pagano's diete to cure psoriasis. This diet is all about keeping your body ph on alcaline side. Until I bought this book I was running out of ideas on what to cook and eat. Brekafast meal ideas was most dificult. Now I have plenty breakfast recepies. The only slightly disappointing thing is big fonts of this book. I was expectind to find even more recepies in the book that thick. Therefore four stars.
on 28 August 2013
Brilliant book, easy to follow, and clear guidelines backed with case study examples and photos. I defiantly recommend to anyone suffering from Psoriasis.
on 2 December 2014
Now I know what is good and what is bad for my psoriasis excellent !!!
on 8 January 2015